Beating the Summer Heat: 5 Feel good skincare tips
Posted by vedyou on August 27th, 2019
As they say, health is wealth, health is something that needs all the care that can be possibly taken. You won't be able to carry out even a minute task if you are not well enough to even move from your place. That is another thing. When it comes to something that is not much sense but matters a lot, skincare is something that we cannot keep apart. Just like you take care of other things you should also take proper care of your skin or else you may suffer from serious skin diseases or disorders that may even be fatal for your overall health. Especially during the summertime, extra care should be taken to keep your skin away from any kind of havoc. Here are the top 5 skincare tips that can help you -
Consuming green tea
• Maybe this is not the first time you must be hearing about the fact that green tea can be e a lot beneficial for you and your skin. Green tea helps in rejuvenating the quality of your skin by filling in the dead pores.
• In case your complexion is of a red kind then green tea can be a boost up for you. Reason being the anti-inflammatory properties that are present in green tea can be extremely soothing for your skin. Especially the iced green tea is best.
• In most of the cases, it has been seen that hot beverages deteriorates the redness and may cause serious complications to people who suffer from sunburn. The components of green tea help in preventing the collagen destruction that is responsible for wrinkles.
Keep a proper check on your water
• Must have sounded a little bit obvious somewhere but as they say small is significant .. right? The same thing applies here also when the most minor thing can make a major difference as far as skincare is concerned.
• Also if the water is soft then you are advised to use face and body cleaner, not more than and a nickel or in quarter size amount. On the other hand, hard water does not let washes to fade away easily.
• Over uses of cleanser can even cause you and your skin dryness. Gentle and non-soap formulas can help you in minimizing dryness and the same thing has been recommended by many of the dermatologists.
• Although it is also important to check the water quality in your area regularly so that proper care can be taken of your skin.
You May Also Like: The Ultimate Skincare Guide for those turning 30s
Do not stress much!
• Too obvious to hear! Stress has absolutely nothing to do with any of the healthy things you must be considering. It always brings the worst possible thing for you and your health. Be it physical, emotional or mental.
• Apart from this, stress takes it heavy on almost every part of your body including your skin and overall health.
• According to research, people who feel stressed are more prone to suffer from severe acne burnouts in comparison of people who didn't feel much pressure on themselves. Reason? This is because stress increases the body's production of hormones that makes the skin comparatively much oilier and affects the capability of fighting off against the acne-causing bacteria.
• To keep things under control it is advisable to strictly practice stress management techniques such as yoga, deep breathing exercises and especially meditation. This can help you with skin problems such as acne, psoriasis, rosacea, and seborrhea.
Take sufficient sleep
• Taking sufficient sleep has a lot of benefits for your health. A sleep-deprived person suffers from several disorders and health problems that are likely to affect his health for the short term or may even have long term effects on health.
• Also, being sleep deprived for longer duration puts too much stress on the body which makes it release more adrenaline and cortisol.
• This helps in triggering breakouts and other major skin problems. Prominent research from China found that insufficient sleep for a person acts as a significant factor and risk for acne-causing bacteria among adolescents. So it is better to take at least 7 to 8 hours of quality sleep for skincare.
Always stay hydrated!
Also See: Green Tea, Stay Hydrated, Same Thing, Sufficient Sleep, Skin, Tea, Green
• Nothing new in that! 70 to 80% of our body consists of fluids and the same thing is required from external sources also to maintain the balance in and out.
• Keeping yourself hydrated is not just good for your overall health and inner systems but has an everlasting effect on your skin too.
• The balanced presence of fluids in the body helps in building the required moisture and fluids which helps in preventing from dehydration and block out of fluids in our body.
• When you stay hydrated you not only fulfill the minimum water requirement for your body but also maintain the pH level that is required. You can stay hydrated in many ways by drinking the recommended number of glasses of water per day along with other necessary fluids. It helps in keeping your skin glow and keep it brighter.
How To Draw Cartoon Animals Step by Step
This incredible method works for ANYONE… whether you’re already good at drawing and want to take your skills to the next level, or if you’ve never even drawn before but have always wanted to try.