Carpet cleaning oshawa
Posted by nemarampunavat on September 1st, 2019
WELCOME TO Prestigecarpetcleaning.ca
Carpet Cleaning Port Hope Prestige Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaning port hope
Award winning carpet cleaning services in Port Hope from Prestige Carpet & Duct Cleaning. Full service deluxe cleaning, certified carpet cleaning technicians, HomeSafe™ cleaning products.
Carpet Cleaning Port Hope
What Can You Expect with Prestige Carpet Cleaning?
Truck Mounted Thermo-Rinse™ Carpet Cleaning. For Deep cleaning, Fast drying.
Pre-Cleaning Treatment. Tough on dirt, gentle on carpet.
Special Attention To All Spots & Stains. No extra charge.
Fresh Water Fast Dry Final Rinse. No recycled dirty water.
Hard To Reach Areas Cleaned By Hand. Details count.
Most Furniture Moving. We’re careful with your treasures.
Furniture Placed On Protect Tabs. No marks on your carpet.
Final Hand Grooming. Fresh & beautiful carpet every time.
Written Moneyback Guarantee. It’s Not Clean Until YOU say It’s Clean… Guaranteed!
Revitalize your home with carpet cleaning from Prestige Carpet Cleaning
Help restore and maintain the original beauty of your carpet with award winning professional carpet cleaning by Prestige Carpet Cleaning in Port Hope. Your carpets will be cleaned with the time proven fast drying multi-step Thermo-Rinse™ truck-mounted hot water extraction carpet cleaning system, the carpet cleaning method most recommended by North America’s leading carpet manufacturers.
In addition to our regular, full service cleaning (NO extra charges for extra soiling, regular stain treatment or regular furniture moving), we also offer several additional treatments for your carpet:
Authentic 3M Scotchgard™ Fabric Protector
Benefect™ Plant based Disinfectant & Fungicide
BioTreat™ – Pet Stain and Odour treatment
Carpet cleaning for your business or commercial needs.
Your Home, Your Family And Your Pets Are Safe With Us.
Our courteous well-trained technicians use only non-allergenic HomeSafe™ cleaning products unlike many carpet cleaning methods that can leave potentially harmful chemical residue in your carpet. Our Thermo-Rinse™ carpet cleaning system system uses a fast-dry™ chemical free fresh soft water rinse.
Experience and Training – The Prestige Carpet Cleaning Advantage.
Our certified cleaning technicians, many of whom have been with us for 10 years or longer, bring expertise into your home to assure you that the job is done right. Prestige carpet Cleaning technicians are bonded and insured full-time permanent staff, not inexperienced seasonal or temporary employees. All Prestige Carpet Cleaning technicians are involved in mandatory ongoing IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified training and ongoing education programs.
How To Prepare for Your Cleaning Appointment
One or two days prior to your appointment, we will telephone you to confirm all of your details, including your cleaning address and your order. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to telephone us or contact us.
Before We Arrive:
1) Pre-Vacuum – carpets capture a lot of dust, dirt and hair. Much as you would vacuum or sweep a hard floor before mopping or cleaning, it is very important that your carpet is thoroughly pre vacuumed before we clean it. This can make a huge difference in cleaning results!
2) Preparing Your Space – please move all lamps, plants and breakables before we arrive and make sure that the areas to be cleaned are clear of items on the floor.
3) Furniture – we can move most furniture, including tables, chairs, and sofas. We cannot move beds which are not on rollers, entertainment units, electronics, china hutches or other oversize or fragile furniture. We will do our best to clean around or under anything that we cannot move
4) Pets – We love animals, but unfortunately there are a number of things that can go wrong when it comes to pets and our services.
1) The door to your home will be partially open on and off throughout your appointment – we would hate for your pet to escape!
2) Our equipment is loud and scary for our furry friends.
3) Our hoses, other equipment and cleaning products may present objects of interest for your pet, which could be dangerous for them.
Please plan ahead to have a contained place for your pets to be for the duration of our time in your home.
On the Day of Cleaning:
1) Time – If your appointment is scheduled for the morning, you will be called the previous business day with your narrowed down time of arrival, if you have an appointment scheduled for the afternoon, you will get a call between 10 am and 11 am the day of your cleaning with your narrowed down time.
2) Parking – We require legal, paved parking within 50 feet of the entrance of your home.
3) Payment – We accept Debit/Visa/Mastercard.
Visit for More information :- https://prestigecarpetcleaning.ca/carpet-cleaning-port-hope/Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com652,304 total articles and counting.