Make Money Online with Honeygain! - Download this free software for your Windows computer, Android or iOS phone and get paid to share your internet connection! Download, turn it on and earn!

Considering going back to OSRS till classic

Posted by limmzhou on September 8th, 2019

With the mess that's BFA I've been heavily considering going back to OSRS till classic. There is nothing that I love compared to buy runescape mobile gold ability to carry you on a true adventure and also feeling ALL of my activities inside Runescape are purposeful.

As someone who is competitive in Arena and raiding, doing things outside of +/raids/ and stadium feel meaningless. The"relaxing" content I assume for WoW is not anything more than a thing to perform. However, in Runescape just relaxing and leveling a lifetime skill is meaningful and plays into important progression.

It is pretty much only an endless, soul-less grind. Even the battle system is a grind without a challenge fortune. I really don't get the appeal, it was fun once I played with it but I believe we should have moved on to better things. The get runescape gold with cash community being friendly is a straight up lie, the OSRS community is so poisonous that it is virtually radioactive.

I wouldn't recommend Runescape to anybody who didn't play with it it fights to be much more than a nostalgia trip.It was my first MMO but I refuse to let the memories blur my judgement, Runescape is a time wasting heap of crap that you spend 99 percent of the time exhausted simply clicking a place over and over then the other 1 percent boasting about accomplishments to individuals who don't care.Frankly it is so vast, that people who have been enjoying since the 2013 release STILL play and STILL enjoy content. I played runescape from 2005 to 2012.

Also See: Till Classic, Osrs Till, Considering Going, Wouldnt Recommend, Runescape, Osrs, Till

FREE App - Earn up to 25/gal cash back on gas!
Download this FREE app and earn cash-back when you buy gas, groceries and food! 100% FREE to join and FREE to earn cash back on your everyday purchases!
CryptoTab Browser - Easy way for Bitcoin Mining | CryptoTab Browser
CryptoTab Browser is the world's first web browser with built-in mining features. Familiar Chrome user interface is perfectly combined with extremely fast mining speed. Mine and browse at the same time!

Lolli: Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!
Lolli is a rewards application that gives you bitcoin for shopping at your favorite online stores.

Advanced Guitar with Express Guitar Volume 2 - The Advancing Guitarist
Get ready for a Major Upgrade with your guitar skills, accuracy and musicianship!

Advertise Here