Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The menstrual care products segment, which consists of sanitary napkins, tampons, and menstrual cups, continue to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue. Repeated purchase and ease of usage are anticipated to drive the product demand
- Supermarkets is anticipated to remain the highest gaining distribution channel in the feminine hygiene product market over the forecast period. Availability of a diverse product range and easy accessibility are projected to propel the segment growth
- With the boom in e-commerce, online retail store segment is expected to gain a significant market share in near future
- Specialty and beauty stores offer a wide range of products under one roof. This segment is anticipated to hold a significant market share in terms of revenue. These stores offer discounts and other benefits, which is expected to bode well for the growth
- Asia Pacific held the largest market share owing to large female population and rising disposable income. North America, on the other hand, accounted for a considerable market share due to innovation and product diversity coupled with high awareness
- Some of the key market players are Glenmark, Lil-Lets UK Ltd., Procter & Gamble; Ontex; Natracare Bodywise, Unicharm Corporation, and Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KCWW) among others. Most companies engage in business collaborations to increase product penetration.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com599,816 total articles and counting.