• Performances of Ibadah
• Thanks to Allah the Almighty
• Spiritual Provision
Top Sunnah Acts on Eid Ul Fitr
Now we look at some top Sunnah acts to be achieved on the special day of Eid ul Fitr.
• Get up early in the morning or offer the Fajr Salah
• Must do Ghusl
• Wear new clothes
• Use perfume and must be Alcoholic free
• Before leaving the house, eat dates or sweet dish
• Recite the Takbir until Eid Salah
• Go to Masjid early for Eid Salah
• Celebrate Eid with greetings, we often congratulate each other like say ‘Eid Mubarak’
• On this day follow different routes for salah
• You must exchange gifts with each other
• Do Zikr of Istighfar and pray that Allah may accept our fast and all other Ibadah that we perform during Ramadan month
• Remember the right essence of Eid such as never forget the needy and poor on this day. Must pay Sadqah and Fitrana to poor
• Don’t miss the Eid Salah at all because Eid salah is obligatory on the Muslims
• Must pay your Zakat and other charity on time and give it to poor and deserving people of society.
Hazrat Jabir bin Abdullah (R.A) narrated that,
“On the Day of Eid, the Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) used to come back after offering the Eid salah through a way different from that by which He (PBUH) went.” (Sahih Bukhari)
Hazrat Ibn Umar (R.A) narrated that,
“Allah’s Messenger Muhammad (PBUH) would order paying Sadqah al Fitr before going to prayer on the day of Eid ul Fitr.” (Sahih Bukhari)
So, these hadiths show the importance of Eid ul Fitr. Must perform top Sunnah acts to avail the countless rewards from our Creator, Allah.