Confectionery Netherlands Market:Competitors,Growth Trend and Forecast Till 2021
Posted by Kavita on October 7th, 2019
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in the Netherlands” under Snacks & Confectionery Category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key Manufacturers, global presence, device to communicate and their future prospects.
Top Growth Opportunities for Netherlands Confectionery Market provides an overview of the Confectionery market, analysing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Confectionery producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyse white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Request a Free Sample Copy of Netherlands Confectionery Market Report @
Top Growth Opportunities for Confectionery in the Netherlands provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Confectionery producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Confectionery markets in the Netherlands through detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Confectionery producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Japan market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
– A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Japan, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
– White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– The Dutch confectionery sector ranked eighth in terms of per capita expenditure in US dollar terms, larger than China and India, in 2018.
– Consumers seek more ‘clean label’, organic, free-from items, therefore leading the food industry to bring out items that contain less fat, less sugar, and salt in order to retain customer loyalty.
– The overall Dutch confectionery sector grew from US,385.2 million in 2013 to US,656.1 million in 2018.
– The Dutch confectionery sector recorded value growth exceeding volume growth across all confectionery categories during 2013-2018, signalling that consumers are seeking products of higher value and quality.
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of the Netherland’s Confectionery consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn