However, factors such as limited access to healthcare infrastructure, lack of technology, and lack of skilled healthcare professionals to guide through the chemotherapy procedure is expected to hinder the global chemotherapy chairs market. For instance, according to a study published in Lancet Journal in May 2019, between 2018 and 2040, the number of patients requiring first-course chemotherapy annually will increase to over 1.1 million from around 0.6 million in Africa. According to the same source, to deliver chemotherapy, 7,744 cancer specialists will be required in the next 22 years to treat nearly 200,000 new cancer cases in Africa. Moreover, in Somalia, with such limited healthcare and only 35 doctors per million citizens, patients struggle and very often die without medical care.
Key features of the study:
• This report provides in-depth analysis of the global chemotherapy chairs market, market size (US$ Mn), and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) during the forecast period: 2018 – 2026, considering 2017 as the base year
• It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
• This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by leading players
• It profiles key players in the global chemotherapy chairs market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments, and strategies
• Key players covered as a part of this study include BMB Medical, Earthlite Medical, Nanning Passion Medical Equipment, Score B.V., Likamed GmbH, GREINER GmbH, Bionic Medizintechnik GmbH and PARAMOUNT BED.
• Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision with respect to their future product launch, governmental initiatives, technological up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
• The global chemotherapy chairs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, product manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers for chemotherapy chairs, research and consulting firms, new entrants, and financial analysts
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/chemotherapy-chairs-market-by-chair-type-by-demographics-by-end-user-and-by-region-size-share-trends-and-forecas/1730208
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn