Global Automotive Logistics Market at high CAGR of 5.3 % by 2026 with Top Key Pl
Posted by swamiv on October 31st, 2019
automotive logistics is referred as the process of transporting the finished vehicles and its spare parts from manufacturers or suppliers to the desired location of the end customers. Distribution of spare parts, in-bound production material and warehousing are some of the levels included in the throughout process which ensures smooth flow of operations. Global automotive logistics market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.3% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Browse Full Sample Report @
Segmentation: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Global automotive logistics market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of logistics service, function, stage, transportation mode and distribution.
- On the basis of logistics service, the market is segmented into inbound logistics, outbound logistics, reverse logistics and aftermarket logistics.
- In August 2019, DHL international Gmbh has partnered with Decathlon to support Decathlon’s global supply chain. Both companies are working together to operate successfully a multi-national supply chain making its stores with a stock of 22,400 products which includes more than 85 sports types. This development helps the company to enhance their business in retail logistics sector.
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into warehousing, material handling, transportation and management services.
- In June 2019, DB Schenker launched a new subsidiary in Bangladesh. The Schenker Logistics Limited (Bangladesh) will be fully operational and can function under the Indian cluster organisation of the worldwide freight forwarder. This development will help the company to increase their service portfolio in the Indian subcontinent.
- On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into raw materials stage, sub-assembly modules, finished product and final product delivery.
- In May 2019, Hitachi Transport System, a provider of logistic solution introduced a new service for Thailand market under the Hitachi Transport System (Thailand) and Hitachi Asia (Thailand). The new vehicle sharing service will benefit the logistic sector of the market by reducing the cost as well as the delivery time. The company aims to provide the service related to container supplies from June 2019 with an expansion in the application of the truck deliveries keeping a target of 21,000 trucks by year 2023.
- On the basis of distribution, the market is segmented into domestic and international.
- In September 2018, GEFCO acquired GLT which is a transport specialist in Europe-Morocco and received approval from European Regulatory This acquisition has strengthened the expertise as well as geographic presence of GEFCO. Thus, it will help the company to expand its customer portfolio specifically in automotive sector.
- On the basis of transportation mode, the market is segmented into roadways, railways, maritime and airways
- In February 2019, BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG started its construction of new logistics and distribution center in Geiselwind. The site covers area of 12 hectares approximately. In this facility, company will provide high degree of automation and shuttle technology by 2020. Through this, the company can endorse the brand name PUMA and can cater wide range of customers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Logistics Market
Some of the major players operating in the Global automotive logistics market are DHL International GmbH, XPO Logistics, Inc., SNCF, KUEHNE + NAGEL, Penske Automotive Group, Inc., Penske, BLG LOGISTICS GROUP AG & Co. KG, Neovia Logistics Services, LLC., GEFCO, DACHSER, SCHNELLECKE GROUP AG & CO. KG, DB SCHENKER, Ryder System, Inc.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Global Mobility as a Service Market