If during the whole year the pool has not received minimum maintenance, it is essential to set it up in time for the bathing season, otherwise, it could represent great health risks.
Main measures for pool maintenance:
Normally the pools are associated with fun, although you have to be aware that if it has not been subjected to minimal maintenance, it could become a health risk and cause certain infections. Therefore it is recommended that the pools comply with the following measures:
- Temperature: about 25 ° C.
- Chlorine level: 1–3 parts per million (PPM)
- Maintain the exact level of PH: between 7.2 and 7.6 (7.0 indicates absolute water neutrality)
- Check disinfectant and pH levels at least twice a day to ensure the absence of germs.
- Perform water disinfection: Clean the areas around the pool with water and chlorine.
- Water filtering: It is important to filter the water for a few hours, in addition to brushing the walls and floor of the pool. To filter the water it is necessary to wait about 12-24 hours for all the impurities to disappear with the use of the machine cleans funds, taking all the dirt directly to the drain without going through the filter.
- Crystal water maintenance. Among the causes that cause water to be cloudy are too high pH levels, poor water filtration due to traffic jams or dirt or the presence of algae which are small particles on the water.
Torontopoolservices.ca - who are we?
We are an expert in comprehensive reforms and turnkey projects that provide complete architectural and construction services.
If you want pool heater installation come to us, we are master in all pool services.
At Torontopoolservices.ca, we take care of each project with professionalism and adapt to the needs of each of our clients.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com683,180 total articles and counting.