Why All of Us Love Mobile So Much?
People generally have one or two mobile phones for their personal use whereas business tycoons carry more than two. This has increased the usage drastically to read and response to email, check on websites/projects, invoice clients, placing orders, check social media feeds, and play silly games. While people spend much of the day on PCs, they use mobile devices at night or during leisure times when with family. It keeps them connected with the digital world and commitments to customers and staff. Usage of mobile device keeps everyone of us manage our responsibilities smartly. This increased usage isn’t just a trend brought on by nerds. Everyone is using their mobile devices and using them a lot.
Interesting Mobile Trends of 2019
• One-third of the mobile owners say that their phone is a Smartphone
• 29% of retailers said more than 20% of their traffic was coming from the mobile web or mobile apps
• Accessing web through mobile devices has doubled since 2009
• 25% of all Smartphone owners do most of their online browsing through their mobiles
• Smartphones and tablets have nearly doubled the time people are getting online
Are You Considering Developing a Mobile Friendly Website?
Mobile friendly websites were a luxury of large brands till now with big IT budgets. Then a little thing called responsive design arrived and it changed the mobile landscape for the average business.
Responsive website design and development allows developers to best use the available screen both on desktop and mobile devices. The website adapts in layout without removing massive amounts of web content.
What was once believed a costly spending is now part of the standard website design and development project? Businesses no longer have to create two independent websites or pay to support two websites. They can develop one website that simply adapts to accommodate the smaller footprint of mobile devices.
Perks of Using Responsive Website Design & Development for Businesses
• Captures more mobile traffic
• Captures higher ranking and more search traffic for local terms and phrases
• Improves overall bounce rates because it cuts down on mobile user frustration
• Avoids duplicate content that can result from managing two websites
• Increases online sales
• Cheaper than developing separate websites for desktop and mobile usage
• Saves development time because you create only one website
• Provides a consistent user experience across devices
What is Responsive Website Design & Development According to Google?
• Google recommends webmasters follow the industry best practice of using responsive website design and development, namely serving the same HTML for all devices and using only CSS media queries to decide the rendering on each device.
• Responsive web design “keeps your desktop and mobile content on a single URL, which is easier for your users to interact with, share, and link to and for Google’s algorithms to assign the indexing properties to your content.”
• “Google can discover your content more efficiently through crawl a page with the different Googlebot user agents to retrieve and index all the content.”
Ready to Go Mobile?
If you are ready to give your business a mobile friendly website, you have a few options. You can hire the best website development company in Odisha to create a custom mobile responsive website that is designed around your business and needs. Or if budget is a major concern, you could purchase a stock WordPress theme that is already mobile responsive by contacting the best software development company in Odisha.
We’re here to help at Pabitra Infotech with either route you’d like to take. Visit us to check some of our previously worked website design and development projects available for mobile responsive websites or contact us directly.
We’ll create a custom web design and development service just for you! Get in touch fast!
Arnav is the writer of Pabitra Infotech who has been the part of this best web development company Odisha, Odisha for over the last five years. He is assigned to produce worthy marketing pieces and also guide other writers to create valuable stuffs. Apart, he is associated with many tech firms for producing worthy contents. For details visit: http://www.pabitrainfotech.com/.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com742,037 total articles and counting.