A simple guide to recover the Facebook account:
Posted by guidebuz on November 10th, 2019
It is a possibility that because of the tight schedule you didn’t get time to log into your account or maybe it is a new account and you don’t remember the password or your username that was used by you at the time of account creation. Forgetting the credentials and losing access to your account can be frustrating. So, here we are with the process of recovery.
Process of recovery:
The recovery of the Facebook account is not a tough task. Facebook account recovery helps a user to get back the same account but with a new password. It can be explained below:
- The first step is to go to the Facebook login page in your web browser.
- The next step is to click on the Forgot account. You will see the link below the text field where you have to enter the password to sign in. This will be located at the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Then, you have to type an account identifier and click on the search option. You have to type on your email address or phone number in the text field that will be labeled as "Email or Phone" to look for your account. You will then be displayed a list of the Facebook accounts that will match your search results. You also have an option to type your username or full name used by you when you created the account.
- The next step is to click on “This is my account” next to your old account. You have to click the button next to the profile for the old account. You can search with other terms if you don’t see your old account.
- Select the method by which you want to reset the password and click on continue. You can select the option of email or text message.
- If you are facing the problem with your email address or phone number that is linked with your account, you can try to recover the account with a photo ID instead.
- Then, you have to check your email or text messages. A 6-digits code will be sent to you by Facebook that can be used to reset the password to the phone number or email.
- A Facebook password reset page will appear where you have to type a new password and click no continue. The password that you will enter should be 6-digits long. This will recover your Facebook password. For a strong password, a password with letters, symbols, and special character can be created.
This was the process of recovery of the Facebook account. The user can connect with the Facebook customer service to get assistance and aid if needed. They will be at your service 24*7 and will help you in the best possible way.Also See: Facebook Account, Phone Number, Old Account, Tight Schedule, Password, Account, Facebook