Piston multi-function pump control valve of the main features

Posted by uuuseff on November 18th, 2019

DS101 / 201 piston-type multi-function pump control valve is mainly used to install large-diameter water supply pipe network in the pump outlet, to prevent media backflow, water hammer and water hammer phenomenon of intelligent valves. The hydraulic control valve combines electric valve, check valve and water hammer eliminator three functions, which can effectively improve the safety and reliability of the water supply system, double chamber, double valve structure allows the valve to close quickly after the pump closed 90 % (To prevent the return medium causes the pump to reverse), and then slowly close the remaining 10% (destructive water hammer) Piston Valves performance reliable, high strength, smooth operation, to prevent the pump water hammer and stop the pump water hammer occasions. DS101 / 201 Piston Multifunction Pump Control Valve Simply operate the pump motor opening and closing button, the valve can be opened and closed automatically in accordance with the pump operating procedures, flow, pressure loss.

Flat Type Light Duty Castors

PP Light Duty Caster,Light Duty Furniture Castors,Rubber Furniture Caster

10 SERIES Light Duty Castors 40 SERIES HEAVY DUTY CASTER Co.,Ltd , http://www.chsteelcaster.com

Like it? Share it!


About the Author

Joined: November 10th, 2018
Articles Posted: 183

More by this author