Application Process for Singapore Visa
Posted by indianvisa on November 23rd, 2019
Indian nationals travelling to Singapore need to apply for some visa. Those who maintain official and diplomatic passports are exempted in the entry visa requirement.
The citizens of 15 countries qualify for a Singapore e-visa, If you plan to stay in Singapore for up to 30 days, then you can travel using a print-out visa. For exactly the very same, you have to use the services supplied by iVisa and apply online.
However, before you begin the application process, be sure to Have these documents ready and information you need to supply:
1. A valid passport That Doesn't expire for another 6 months from the date of departure from Singapore.
2. An electronic photo must be obtained in the last 3 weeks and meet all The additional guidelines for a passport photo.
3. Your visa via email in PDF format. Be certain that you get the print-out done before departure preferably in multiple copies.
4. The payment must be made during the application process, which Is the reason you must have the resources of online payment ready that's a credit/debit card. You can use whichever manner of payment that you find more convenient.
5. You should have your return flight ticket which You'll be Asked to show it once you arrive in Singapore. The purpose of the immigration officers asking for the return ticket is to simply ensure that you will depart before your visa expires.
Things To Remember
the online visa:
1. Fill the Information and do not forget to put your signature.
2. Make sure Your passport is within the validity of 6 months From your date of birth in Singapore.
6. The official translations of these files.
7. If the applicant is residing on a different speech than that Mentioned about the passport, then attach a copy of the residential evidence along with two authorities authorised address signs with the identical address.
8. If You're travelling to Singapore for first timethen there Is a necessity to attach income tax documents of past 3 years together with bank statements of the previous 3 weeks.
9. Attatch the supported bookings of your hotel in Singapore, Though it is not compulsory.
Fill Visa Program
Once you have all the documents with you, visit the following Step that is to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes, and if you face any problem in the process, worry less iVisa has an excellent 24/7 support service That's free of cost:
1. Your trip. Decide on a processing time wherein you'll see different options which will affect the price of your Singapore e-visa. So choose so from the below-mentioned options:
Standard processing -- The charge for this can be INR 2902.75 and your application is processed within 72 hours.
2. The second step Is to Earn the payment and double-check the Initial step as a small and insignificant mistake can invalidate your visa. That's why you need to always update the information you provide so that there's no room for any error.
The Singapore visa cost for Indian for each application is INR 1527.76. The charges are paid upon use of visas and so are non-refundable irrespective of the results of the application or even if you withdraw the application after submission. Please be aware that authorised Visa Agents are allowed to charge an agency charge of Rs.300 in addition to the visa processing fee.
3. You have to upload your documents now. Publish a passport scan Of this information page, as well as the photograph mentioned previously and iVisa may additionally ask for different files as well depending upon your personal circumstance. Once you complete with this, simply hit the submit button and your work is finished.
The Singapore visa processing period is 3 working days following the
Now you know that a Singapore visa for Indian citizens is easy to Obtain since the process is brief and straightforward.
visit website Indian visa singaporeAlso See: Singapore Visa, Application Process, Visa Processing, Singapore E, Visa, Singapore, Application
Lolli: Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!
Lolli is a rewards application that gives you bitcoin for shopping at your favorite online stores.