What are the uses of non-woven fabrics?
Posted by yunyingjj09 on December 4th, 2019
Non-woven products are colorful, bright and beautiful, fashionable and environmentally friendly, widely used, beautiful and generous, patterns and styles are diverse, and light, environmental protection, recyclable, is internationally recognized as the protection of the earth's ecological products.
Non-woven fabric has many excellent properties on the function, the use is extremely extensive, according to its use can be divided into:
1. Non-woven fabric for clothing: interlining cloth (dusting, oar spot), etc.;
2. Leather, non-woven fabric for shoes: artificial leather base cloth, inner lining cloth, etc.;
3, home decoration, home non-woven cloth: oil canvas, curtain cloth, tablecloth, wipe cloth, 100 clean cloth, etc.;
4. Non-woven fabrics for medical treatment: medical gauze, operating room clothes, bed sheets, hats and masks;
5. Non-woven fabric for filtering materials: air conditioning filter cloth, fish tank water filter cloth, etc.;
6. Non-woven fabrics for industrial use: electrostatic dust cloth, printing press cleaning cloth, etc.;
7. Non-woven fabrics for automobile industry: interior decoration materials, carpets, etc.
8, packaging non-woven cloth: flowers, gifts and other outer packing cloth;
9. Non-woven fabrics for agriculture and horticulture: fruit bagging;
10. Non-woven fabrics for military and national defense industries: geotextiles and industrial fabrics for special purposes;
11. Non-woven fabrics for other industries: disposable products for beauty salons, hotels, masks, eye masks, disposable towels, etc.);
12. Disposable personal care cloth: cosmetic cotton, sanitary napkins, pads, adult/baby diapers, diapers, etc.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com675,887 total articles and counting.