What is a high speed shutter door
Posted by aihw on December 9th, 2019
High speed door also is known as high speed soft curtain door, which refers to a door that operates at a speed of more than 0.6 meters per second. It is a barrier-free isolation door that quickly rises and falls. The main function is to quickly isolate the door to ensure the dust-free level of air quality in the workshop. It has many functions such as heat preservation, cold preservation, insect resistance, windproof, dustproof, soundproof, fireproof, anti-odor, lighting, etc., and is widely used in food, chemical, textile, electronics, supermarket, freezing, logistics, storage, and other places. Highly satisfy high-performance logistics and clean places, and save energy, automatically shut down at high speed, improve operating efficiency, and create a better operating environment.
Precautions for use of high speed shutter doors:
1. High speed shutter doorsare an important fire protection measure for fire partitions and fire partitions in public places. It is a fire protection product with comprehensive functions of machinery and electrical appliances, so the installed fire roller shutter should always be in a normal state.
2. In the process of using the high speed shutter door, the special equipment should be used and kept by a special person, and have certain basic knowledge of electrician and machinery.
3. During the operation of the high speed shutter door, the operating staff must not leave the operating place without permission. They should pay close attention to the opening and closing situation and the implementation situation. No one should stand or move under the rolling shutter during opening and closing. In order to prevent the trip switch from malfunctioning, the roller shutter jamming, the motor being blocked and other accidents.
4. The high speedshutter door should establish a regular maintenance rail system, and do a good job of maintaining and documenting each rolling shutter, and keep it on file.
5. Long-term non-opening and closing roller shutters must be maintained once every six months. The content is to eliminate dust and dirt, apply paint, and add lubricant to the sprocket roller chain of the transmission part.
6. When an abnormal situation is found during the use of the high speed shutter door, emergency measures should be taken immediately to block the input power and eliminate the fault.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authoraihw
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 188
More by this author