Qatari Defense Industry: Size, Growth and Trend with Forecast 2024
Posted by Masud Khan on December 11th, 2019
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Future of the Qatari Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024” under Aerospace and Defence category. The Defense Industry is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence and industry reports.
“Future of the Qatari Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024″, published by provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Request a free sample copy of Qatar Defence Industry Report @ http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1426220
Qatar’s defense expenditure is valued at US.5 billion in 2019, and registered a CAGR of 5.92% during the historic period. The country’s efforts to modernize its air force and naval forces are expected to drive robust growth in defense expenditure over the forecast period. Qatari defense expenditure is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.20% to value US.8 billion by 2024.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Qatari defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth simulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns.
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Qatari defense industry.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Qatari defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Qatari defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents:
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia provides you with an in-depth industry reports focusing on various economic, political and operational risk environment, complemented by detailed sector analysis. We have an exhaustive coverage on variety of industries – ranging from energy and chemicals to transportation, communications, constructions and mining to Food and Beverage and education. Our collection includes over 2000 up-to-date reports all researched, analyses and published by top-notch international research firms.
Contact us at:
Market Reports On Saudi Arabia
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn