How do I change flight on Air Canada
Posted by Alex on December 14th, 2019
What is the process of changing flights in Air Canada?
Canada is a beautiful country based in America all covered in snow, especially in winter. If you have been a lover of winters and snowfall then you can easily book a flight in Air Canada and fly to this peaceful country. But plans made even if you have confirmed reservations are flexible in nature. Plans are made and changed accordingly. If you have confirmed reservations in Air Canada and now want to change your reservations, then you can easily change it. To know how to do Air Canada flight change, refer to the below points.
Steps to change reservations in Air Canada
1. To change the flight, tap on the official website of Air Canada.
2. As the website loads, click on manage bookings option.
3. Under Air Canada manage booking, click on change or cancel reservations.
4. Now enter your booking number and press enter.
5. Your ticket details will load.
6. Go through the details and look for another flight that you want to exchange with the current one
7. Once found, tap on Air Canada flight change and press okay.
8. And you will be notified of the reservation change.
9. Also if required, you might have to pay for it too
And you are good to go with changed reservations. in case of any doubt or query, contact on customer support helpline number.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorAlex
Joined: December 11th, 2019
Articles Posted: 3
More by this author