The Best Locations to Invest in Real Estate in Mumbai
Posted by reema sharma on December 20th, 2019
With every day that passes by, you notice more and more advertisements for new projects that are springing up in Mumbai. Since Mumbai is the financial capital of the nation, it is one of the most expensive places to live. The buildings of Mumbai come with different configurations based on the demand in the market. Recent statistics show that people are searching for 1 BHK flats in Mumbai. Some of the best realtors developed constructions all over the city and its suburbs, such as Thane, Malad, Andheri, Navi Mumbai, etc. Nevertheless, if you wish to invest in properties in Mumbai, then you must know about the best places.
1. Thane: Thane has well-established connections with its neighboring suburbs through the Trans-harbor railway line as well as the Central railway line. Today, Thane is one of the busiest suburbs of Mumbai due to an increment in IT departments. Many reputable builders are operating here including Lodha Group, Deep Group, Hiranandani and Rustomjee. The buildings erected by these realtors and other upcoming projects in Mumbai provide all the modern amenities and luxuries that you need to lead a comfortable life.
2. Malad: It is a sparkling location with several upcoming projects in Mumbai, such as the Tower 28 developed by Shiv Shakti Builders. When it comes to residential options, Malad offers infrastructure, amenities, and connectivity. There are several property options in Malad in this location for all types of home buyers. Malad is only a few minutes away from a renowned corporate park called Mindspace. It keeps professional life unexhausted and motivated. Besides, Malad is quite affordable from the standpoint of Mumbai’s real estate.
3. Andheri: The apartments in Andheri are sensible for purchase or rent because Andheri is a corporate hub. Both eastern and western regions of Andheri experience a great demand for residential apartments. That is why investing in Andheri is wise. The real estate business in Andheri is already profitable and booming anyway.
4. Panvel: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation or the MIDC surrounds Panvel. Some of the districts managed by the MIDC include Taloja, Patalganga, Roha, Nagothane, Bhiwandi, and Khopoli. The most renowned industries that operate in Panvel are L&T, Hindustan Organic Chemicals, IPCL, ONGC, and Reliance. The port of JNPT is also near Panvel. In short, Panvel offers exceptionally affordable housing segments and employment opportunities.
5. Powai: Kanjurmarg or Powai occupies the east-central region of Mumbai. This place is developing at a steady pace as a business sector for IIT Bombay, NITIE, KV Powai, and Hiranandani Gardens. Due to Powai’s proximity, people who choose to live here will have easy access to several IT hubs, such as Seepz, IT campuses of Mahape and Airoli, and Vikhroli IT parks.
To Sum up
Mumbai is the financial capital of India, and it attracts thousands of people from all over the subcontinent. Mumbai offers employment opportunities and affordable residential properties, despite being a real estate nightmare. So, if you are planning to live and work here then this should help you. It mentions five of the best suburban regions in Mumbai where living luxuriously and working in peace is possible. You should gather further information about these places and the realty companies that operate here.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorreema sharma
Joined: April 11th, 2019
Articles Posted: 12
More by this author