Liver cancer - Pipeline Review, 2019
Posted by Sonika on December 20th, 2019
Liver cancer - Pipeline Review, 2019 provides an overview of the pipeline landscape of Liver cancer It provides comprehensive insights of all the clinical and non-clinical therapeutics in development with detailed description about the collaborations; deals; designations; patent information etc.These reports encourage the clients in distinguishing the upcoming and existing competitors in their separate therapeutic spaces. The report provides detailed description of the competitor profiles with key milestones and evidence along with analysis by mechanism of action; route of administration; molecule type; stage of development. Information obtained from multiple sources will be used to triangulate and update the profiles. The report also provides key events in the last year related to the indication. This report provides detailed analysis of all the products along with the companies involved.
Request a free sample copy of Liver cancer - Pipeline Review Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/sample/reports/1913613
Most of the time when cancer is found in the liver it did not start there but has spread (metastasized) from somewhere else in the body, such as the pancreas, colon, stomach, breast, or lung. Because this cancer has spread from its original (primary) site, it is called a secondary liver cancer. These tumors are named and treated based on their primary site (where they started). Liver cancer signifies the fifth most generally arising cancer and the third foremost reason for deaths associated with cancer in the world.
Major drivers for liver cancer market are unmet needs for the treatment of liver cancer, new therapeutics, aging population, prevalence of unhealthy lifestyle choices among the people, increase in government initiatives. As the drugs for liver cancers are expensive there is great scope for present and upcoming players in this market. However low success rate in the clinical trial remains to be the major detriment.
The report is segmented by type iof Liver cancers:
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
The report covers ~80+ drug in the pipeline
LIST OF PRODUCTS:
Drug Profile Overview:
The pipeline section provides descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products including product description, mechanism of action, route of administration, molecule type, technology involved, chemical information.
Clinical Trial Overview:
This section of the report focuses on the clinical activity of the molecule. It includes both clinical and pre-clinical activity which provides detailed information about the safety, efficacy, tolerability, toxicity of pipeline drugs. A graphical representation of the clinical trial landscape of pipeline therapy which includes information about phase of development, trial design, treatment arms, dosage and frequency, formulation of the drug, primary and secondary completion date, enrolment number, exclusion and inclusion criteria, line of therapy. This section also includes the clinical trial results and analysis based on those results.
Product Development Activity:
This section of the report focuses on detail information about designations, exclusivity details, technology, licensing and collaboration, funding and financing, key milestones and various other development activities.
Company profile includes the detail about type of company, headquarter, global presence, research focus and key financial
• The report provides a competitive landscape
• The report also provides clinical trial landscape of the pipeline drugs including status; trial phase; sponsor type and end-point status
• The report provides the list of companies which are the most active in the pipeline
• The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery
• The report provides descriptive drug profiles which includes product description; comprising detailed mechanism of action (MoA); route of administration (RoA); Stage of development; clinical trial status; licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
• The report features comparative analysis of product profiles based on molecule type; mechanism of action (MoA); route of administration (RoA)
• The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
• The report also provides latest news for the past one year
Reasons To Buy
• To identifying prominent players in the treatment landscape
• To determine the drivers; barriers and unmet need in the treatment space
• Gain strategically significant competitor information; analysis; and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Define in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• To understand the composition of the pipeline in terms of molecule type; molecular target; mechanism of action and route of administration
Browse our full report with Table of Contents : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/liver-cancer-pipeline-review-2019/1913613
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773