What is the production process of food packaging bags
Posted by sere on December 24th, 2019
The forms of food packaging that we see in daily life are diverse. The reason is that the requirements for food packaging technology will vary with the type and characteristics of the food. So how are food packaging bags made?
1. Packaging design: This is to design the layout of the food vacuum bag according to the requirements of the food company. A good design layout of food packaging bag introductory knowledge has a great effect on increasing product sales.
2. Plate-making: It is based on the confirmation draft of the basic knowledge of food packaging bags to make the copperplates required on food packaging printing machines. The version is a cylinder, and it is not a single set. The specific size is determined by the packaging design of the previous step.
3. Layout printing: The specific work content on the food packaging printing machine is printed according to the first layer of the material confirmed by the food company (the confirmation of the material can refer to the basis of the vacuum bag). The printed effect drawing does not have the design artwork. Too much difference.
4. Compounding: The so-called compounding is to bond the two total materials together, and stick the ink surface in the middle of the two layers of materials, such as pa (nylon) / pe (reinforced), where nylon is the first layer of material that is the printed material. , pe (reinforcement) is the second layer of material, that is, composite material, and in some cases there will be the third and fourth layer of material. Such as ordinary aluminum 5, foil bags (opp light film / al aluminum foil / pe reinforced) requires a third layer. Note: It is usually necessary to check the previously printed materials in one step before compounding, and to exclude the materials with poor printing effects.
5. The food packaging bag is cured.
6, food packaging bag cutting or bag making: cutting is for automatic packaging film (pillow type packaging film), bag making is made with a bag making machine one by one small bag.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsere
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 740
More by this author