1. Get the cheap wigs wet with a shampoo and a conditioner, just like you would do for your natural hair. When the wig is washed, use a towel to get it dry. Remember not to squeeze, rub hard or comb the wig when it is wet, use a detangler on it to remove all tangles and with the help of a wide toothed comb or with your fingers comb the real hair wigs.
2. Use a wig stand or keep the cheap wigs inside a net, this is when you aren’t using them. Some people also keep a wig box to store their wigs, which is fine especially when you are travelling with real hair wigs.
3. Know which is the front and which is the back of the cheap wigs, the labels would always be at the back. Remember all wigs have undergone chemical processing to give them a natural look. This means the color variations, textures etc on the real hair wigs have been chemically processed to reach the hue and shade they are at present.
4. Never make the mistake of using hot water to wash cheap wigs and let the water flow in the direction of the hair, so that detangling doesn’t happen. Gently swirl the real hair wigs in the cold water and never soak them, tangling could happen and you don’t want the wig to get spoilt.
5. Always remember while shampooing the cheap wigs, you should use your fingers gently. Don’t be too rough and hard on the wigs or else detangling would lead to more damage, including breaking of the hair from the lace. The shampoo used should be evenly spread throughout the real hair wigs.
6. If there is excess water in the hair, ensure you use a dry towel on the cheap wigs. Never make the mistake of squeezing or wringing the hair, real hair wigs wouldn’t manage the stress put on them and would damage easily.
7. The conditioner used should be spread evenly across the cheap wigs and should be rinsed with the help of cold water only. Use a soft towel to gently pat dry the hair once the conditioning and rinsing of the real hair wigs are done.
8. If cheap wigs are made of synthetic, you need to use a synthetic shampoo, conditioner and hairspray, not a mild or standard one. But for real hair wigs you could use a mild or standard shampoo, conditioner and hairspray to get it set well.
We hope these tips on managing your wigs come in handy!
To buy real hair wigs or cheap wigs just click on the links.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com652,081 total articles and counting.