Exclusive Bali Travel Packages for 2020
Posted by saridanabali on December 27th, 2019
Bali is no less than a paradise, filled with beauty and bounty of nature. It is home to some of the most exotic beaches, authentic Balinese culture, and rare and endangered species and an amazing landscape.
There is a lot to explore in this magnificent island paradise! Visiting Bali feels like a never-ending adventure.
It has something for everyone. Experience trekking, surfing, hot water spas, meditation, delectable cuisines, and exotic marine beauty, while on your visit to the island.
Even if you have visited Bali before, the beautiful Indonesian island has something unique to offer on your every visit.
Although some parts of Bali are influenced by tourists, there are still some remote areas that maintain their authentic Balinese culture and charm.
Bali travel packages come in an economical budget, and you do not have to break your banks to plan the trip!
Different types of Bali Travel Packages
- Lovina Beach: One of the ideal tourist destination located in the Northern part of Bali. The beach is a pristine land adorned with the greenery of coconut trees. Another factor that makes the beach a must-visit destination is the groups of Dolphins that flock around about one kilometer in the beaches.
- Gitgit Waterfall: It is a beautiful waterfall located in the Gitgit countryside. It falls from a height hill surrounded by fertile rain forest plantation. Located amid a forest, the panoramic beauty of the waterfall, along with the fresh atmosphere, appears breathtaking.
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple: It lies in the Western banks of Lake Bratan in the Bedugul Highlands at a level of 1239m. It is known for its scenic views and enthralling architecture and is one of the most photographed temples in Bali.
- Bali Trekking Tour: No doubt, Bali is adorned with numerous breathtaking beaches with superb marine life. But apart from beaches, Bali provides amazing trekking opportunities. Bali Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is simply a once to go for in a lifetime thing. The most beautiful part of the trek is the breathtaking views of the sunset. On top of that, the panoramic view of the lake and the sea from the top of the caldera makes the trek worth-while.
At the end of the trek, the trekkers visit the Toyabungkah hot spring to relax. The dip in hot water feels comforting after the trek along the trails.
- Ubud Full-Day Tour: Ubud full-day tour will give you a different experience of Bali. Ubud is known for its rich Balinese culture and also the natural heritage like the Monkey forest. Visit the monkey forest and find the animals in their natural habitat. Also enjoy shopping and bargaining in the Ubud market. Ubud day tour comes with plenty of other exciting options like sight-seeing, enjoying traditional Barong and Kris dance. Also, take fine wood carvings from Mas Village as a token of remembrance.
Visiting Bali will give you many wonderful memories and a break from the daily monotonous modern lifestyle. No matter whether you are a solo traveler, honeymooner, or on a family vacation, Bali will leave you enchanted. Further, the people in this Indonesian Island are very friendly and helpful.Also See: Bali Travel, Travel Packages, Balinese Culture, Visiting Bali, Bali, Visit, Ubud
Guitar Theory Revolution
Guitar Theory Revolution Academy is the exclusive members area where you will find my complete method. It consists of several different resources; books, videos diagrams and MP3s.
Trade Stocks and Options
Learn option cashflow secrets that most other option traders don't know exist!Federal Funding Programs
Each year billions of dollars are distributed to the general public through government, federal and private funding programs in the form of grants, low interest and no- interest loans. Click to learn more about these programs!Fx Childs Play Signals
The most respected name in forex trading who has now dedicated himself to helping others!Advertise Here