High Temperature Coatings 2024: Vendor Detail, Technologies, Regions
Posted by NickyArora on December 27th, 2019
The global High Temperature Coatings Market is expected to reach USD 4.74 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Surging thermally efficient coatings requirement that can protect industrial and commercial equipment in moderate to extreme temperature conditions is expected to drive industry growth over the next eight years.
Technological innovations and significant R&D spending by key industry participants regarding commercializing single-component coatings for multiple applications is anticipated to stimulate market growth over the forecast period. Companies have been constantly involved in developing finished products which can be used for wide range of operating temperatures ranging from 150 degrees Celsius to 750 degrees Celsius in addition to providing corrosion resistance.
High temperature coating demand in cookware is anticipated to emerge as fastest growing end-use segment over the forecast period. In terms of demand, the sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period.
Major appliances such as bakeware, induction appliances, and food processors have gained significance in commercial and residential sectors. This segment has witnessed significant growth in France, Japan, and South Korea owing to growing awareness towards innovative cooking technologies that sustain the nutrient levels of the food.
To Request A Sample Copy @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-temperature-coatings-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest:
· The global high temperature coatings market demand was 1,009.9kilo tons in 2015 and is expected to reach 1,444.1 kilo tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2016 to 2024
· Acrylic was the leading product segment and accounted for 23.3% of global high temperature coatings revenue in 2015.The segment is anticipated to reach a net worth of USD 1,117.1 million by 2024.
· Powder coating is anticipated to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. The segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% in terms of demand from 2015 to 2024.
· The energy & power sector emerged as the leading high temperature coating end-use segment and accounted for 16.4% of total demand in 2015. The segment is expected to reach a net volume of 34.7 by 2024 in the U.S.
· Asia Pacific was the major high temperature coating market and was valued at USD 1,174.8 million in 2015. The region is also expected to witness the fastest growth rate over the forecast period.
· Key players operating in the global industry include BASF, PPG Industries, Sherwin-Williams, Axalta Coating Systems, Jotun AS, and AkzoNobel NV. Major strategy adopted by the global players includes sourcing of raw materials at low cost thereby enhancing their profit margin and gain competitive edge over other industry participants.
Grand View Research has segmented the high temperature coatings market on the basis of product, technology, end-use, and region:
Global High Temperature Coatings Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
Global High Temperature Coatings Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
· Solvent borne
Global High Temperature Coatings End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
· Energy & Power
· Metal processing
· Cookware appliances
· Stoves & grills
· Coil coating
· Building & Construction
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research is an India & U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Grand View Research database is used by the world's renowned academic institutions and Fortune 500 compnies to understand the global and regional business environment. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analysis on 46 industries in 25 major countries worldwide.
Grand View Research, Inc.
201 Spear Street 1100,
San Francisco, CA 94105
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com702,060 total articles and counting.