34 institutions in the USA | offering Music Production courses
Posted by johnkabir097 on January 1st, 2020
Whether you want to write songs for artists, TV shows and commercials, or to say it yourself, we've put together a method that will help you do it. singers !!
1. Start with the title. Create a one to six-word phrase that sums up the heart of your song's message. Try using an image or action word in your title to generate interest.
2. Make a list of questions based on the song title. Start by wondering what you want to say about your title and what you think your audience might want to know. List of questions. Your list may include: What does the title mean? How do you feel about it? What happened to cause this? What do you think or hope will happen next? You will need three to four questions.
3. Select a song structure. Currently, the most popular structure is: Verse / Choir / Verse / Choir / Bridge / Choir. to know more: Best Pole Saw
4. Answer one question in the choir and one in each verse. Select the question you want to answer in your choir. Look for pictures and words of action to bring your answers to life. What emotion do you describe? How does your body feel? Is it hot or cold? Dark or light? If you become too poetic, make sure your listeners are not lost.
5. Find the melody in the lyrical part of the song. Choose the lines you like best for your choir. Read them out loud. Now say it again with more emotion - get the feeling out. Observe the natural rhythm and melody of your speech as you speak the lyrics with great emotion. This is the beginning of your melody. Play with it until you feel comfortable.
6. Start adding strings to your dance tune. Try a simple, repetitive string pattern. Play with the melody and strings until you find something you like. Record a rough vocal - even if it's just on your cellphone, so you won't forget it.
7. Select a question to answer in your first verse. Do this to get the listener into the spirit of the argument. Continue with steps 4 - 6 with the lyrics and melody.
BTV Music Production Software
Music Promotion Machine
Audio Video Wholesaler