Top USA Music Production Courses, Universities and Colleges
Posted by john kabir on January 2nd, 2020
Whether you want to write songs for artists, TV shows and commercials, or to say it yourself, we've put together a method that will help you do it. singers !! Music production in USA
1. Start with the title. Create a one to six-word phrase that sums up the heart of your song's message. Try using an image or action word in your title to generate interest.
2. Make a list of questions based on the song title. Start by wondering what you want to say about your title and what you think your audience might want to know. List of questions. Your list may include: What does the title mean? How do you feel about it? What happened to cause this? What do you think or hope will happen next? You will need three to four questions.
3. Select a song structure. Currently, the most popular structure is: Verse / Choir / Verse / Choir / Bridge / Choir.
4. Answer one question in the choir and one in each verse. Select the question you want to answer in your choir. Look for pictures and words of action to bring your answers to life. What emotion do you describe? How does your body feel? Is it hot or cold? Dark or light? If you become too poetic, make sure your listeners are not lost.
5. Find the melody in the lyrical part of the song. Choose the lines you like best for your choir. Read them out loud. Now say it again with more emotion - get the feeling out. Observe the natural rhythm and melody of your speech as you speak the lyrics with great emotion. This is the beginning of your melody. Play with it until you feel comfortable.
6. Start adding strings to your dance tune. Try a simple, repetitive string pattern. Play with the melody and strings until you find something you like. Record a rough vocal - even if it's just on your cellphone, so you won't forget it.
7. Select a question to answer in your first verse. Do this to get the listener into the spirit of the argument. Continue with steps 4 - 6 with the lyrics and melody.
8. Connect your verse and chorus. After you have verse and chorus, create a transition between them. You may need to increase or decrease the melody of your lyrics or change the last line to get your chorus smooth. TIP: The chorus melodies are usually higher in tone than the lyrics. The chorus is the most emotional part of your song, so it's higher tonal.
9. Build the second verse and bridge. Choose one of your questions to answer in verse 2. Go through steps 4 - 6. Your second chorus will have the same melody and lyric as your first chorus. Now you're almost done with your song. You just have to add a bridge. The bridge section adds a top emotional moment to your song, awareness or moment. The melody must be different from the lyrics and the chorus. Try using a chord you haven't used before or to change the length of the phrase or the movement of the melody. A bridge is not a requirement, but it can add a lot of power to your song.
10. Record your song. A simple piano/guitar will get you started. If you wrote a rock song, make an "unplugged" version. Work it out until you feel comfortable with every chord, every note, every word. The less you can focus on the song, the more you can focus on the emotion. Try singing it like you are talking to someone. Keep the song and feeling fresh!
About the Authorjohn kabir
Joined: December 9th, 2019
Articles Posted: 43
Claim 1 FREE Stock! No Purchase Necessary!
You have a 100% chance of receiving one free stock! Click to claim and have a chance to get one share of Facebook, Visa, Microsoft and others for free!
FREE App - Earn up to 25¢/gal cash back on gas!
Download this FREE app and earn cash-back when you buy gas, groceries and food! 100% FREE to join and FREE to earn cash back on your everyday purchases!
Quality Office Furniture USA Shipped Direct - Madison Liquidators
Nationwide vendor of quality office furnishings including Desks, Office Chairs, Conference Tables, Cubicles and more!
Earn HNT Tokens with a Helium Hotspot!
Pre-Order a Helium hotspot and earn HNT tokens that are redeemable for USD. Set it and forget it!
Lolli: Earn Free Bitcoin When You Shop Online!
Lolli is a rewards application that gives you bitcoin for shopping at your favorite online stores.
Fold - Earn free bitcoin when you shop
Earn bitcoin cashback rewards when you shop at top retailers, including Amazon, Uber, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more. Download the app, sync your payment method and start earning bitcoin today!