Global Dental Lab Market Will Accelerate Rapidly with Excellent CAGR of 6.3%
Posted by sahil on January 8th, 2020
Global dental lab market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Competitive Analysis: Global Dental Lab Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Zimmer Biomet, 3M, Ultradent Products Inc., Young Innovations, Inc., GC Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., A-Dec, Inc., Biohorizons Implants System, Inc., Biolase Technology, Inc., 3 Shapes, Carestream Health, Inc., Dentatus Ab, Dentsply International, Inc., Gendex Ltd, Instrumentarium Dental, Inc., Roland, Formlabs, Danaher Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Planmeca Oy, Septodont Holding, Voco Gmbh, KaVo GmBh, Dentium, Scheu Dental GmbH and others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-dental-lab-market
Dental caries is one of the most widespread chronic disease worldwide which requires treatment. This is multifactorial disease which takes place among many people. The treatments for such diseases are carried out in dental clinics where instruments and devices are used for such treatment. Dental labs involves licensed dentists who can produce dental prostheses such as removable or fixed dentures, bridges, crowns, orthodontic appliances, dental restorations and many other components that helps in treating patients teeth related issues. In recent time the development in producing biomolecular coatings are going on to get good osseointegration results.
Segmentation: Global Dental Lab Market
- On the basis of product, the global dental lab market is segmented into general & diagnostic devices, treatment-based devices and others. General & diagnostic devices are further segmented into dental systems & part, dental equipment, dental implants, dental crowns & bridges, dental lasers, dental radiology equipment, digital devices, film-based devices, Intra-oral radiology equipment and dental biomaterial.
- Dental equipment is sub segmented into hand pieces, scaling units, light cure equipment and dental chairs. Dental crowns & bridges is sub segmented into ceramic conventional crowns & bridges, metal crown and bridges, metal-fused ceramic crowns.
- Dental implants are sub segmented into titanium dental implants, zirconia dental implants. Dental systems & parts are sub segmented into instrument delivery systems, cone beam CT scanning, CAD/CAM systems, 3D printers, dental milling devices.
- Dental radiology equipment is further segmented into extra oral radiology equipment and intra-oral radiology equipment. Extra oral radiology equipment are further sub segmented into panoramic X-rays, digital imaging, cone beam CT, MRI imaging and others.
- Intra-oral radiology equipment is sub segmented into bitewings, occlusal and periapicals. Dental lasers are sub segmented into CO2 lasers, yttrium lasers (ND: YAG laser), diode lasers and erbium laser.
- The treatment-based devices segment is further segmented into orthodontics, endodontic, periodontics and prosthodontics.
- The others is segmented further as dental laboratory machines, hygiene maintenance devices, retail dental care essentials and other consumables.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global anatomic pathology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research