Women cannot cover their hands and face during Tawaf.
When performing Sayee of Safah and Marwah.
- You cannot climb to the mountain of Safah and Marwah.
- One can take a break(s) if tired.
- 1st round must begin from Safah towards Marwah.
- 7th round must end at Marwah
Halq; Shaving/Trimming of Hair.
- Men should shave their head completely (preferred). If one doesn’t want to shave completely, then he must trim the hair from all sides of his head.
- Women can only cut a fingertip’s length from their hair.
- Don’t shave/trim your beard.
At the time of Rami-al-Jamarat (Stoning of the Devil).
- The stones thrown at each pillar must exactly be 7, separately.
- Don’t clean/wash your stones.
- Never use curse words or throw anything at pillars other than stones.
- Rami should complete before the time of Zawal.
While Staying in Mina, Arafat, and Muzdalifah.
- Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) would spend the day of 8th Dhul Hijjah in Mina. Sometimes, pilgrims skip this and move directly to Arafat.
- Never leave Arafat before the sunset.
- You cannot pray Maghrib in Arafat. Rather, pray it after reaching Muzdalifah combined with the Isha Salah.
- It is not permissible for pilgrims to fast on the day of Arafah.
- While staying In Mina, pilgrims are just allowed to shorten their prayer. But, do pray at the correct time.
In Farewell Tawaf (Tawaf Al-Wida).
- Don’t perform Sayee in Farewell Tawaf.
- Leave Makkah after the completion of farewell Tawaf. Otherwise, another tawaf is liable.
- Spend the nights of 10th and 11th of Dhul Hijjah in Mina.
These are some of the most common mistakes made by pilgrims during hajj. Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com739,112 total articles and counting.