Interactive whiteboard is an intelligent classroom upgrade
Posted by sere on January 20th, 2020
Classroom blackboards are a powerful thing. The blackboard, introduced in 1801, is a developing classroom technology. It frees teachers from costly and time-consuming handheld slate and has far-reaching effects.
The blackboard ruled for almost two centuries. In the early 1990s, some schools have begun to show whiteboards. It was a new technology at the time, and the curriculum could be highlighted and expanded with a variety of colors. The entire classroom benefits from eliminating doodles on the blackboard, and with the widespread use of whiteboards, new classroom technology is beginning to connect whiteboards to computers. Teachers can now save what was written on the blackboard to their computer hard drives. This allowed them to print out immediately, resulting in a short-lived copy board of names.
The launch of the interactive whiteboard is destined to have a greater impact on teaching. Teachers can display anything through an interactive smart whiteboard, opening up a world full of educational possibilities. By interacting with the smart whiteboard, teachers and students can perform content operations on the screen surface by themselves.
What are the characteristics of interactive whiteboards in teaching?
In the classroom, the teachers can change their statements and explanations at any time by writing on the whiteboard. In the face of students' questions, we can answer them by writing, zooming in, zooming out, etc. Da Vinci's screen uses "Mohs 7 tempering "Glass" is suitable for any type of classroom, lecture hall and distance learning environment. The potential of market demand is great, and there are many characteristics and advantages;
1. Teacher can guide any website, application, video file, one supports learning goals
2.Highlight and annotate key learning points on screen
3. Connect the printer for instant lectures and supplementary notes in the classroom
4. Promote group projects and personal introductions
5. Ability to collaborate on text documents, spreadsheets, design projects, etc.
6. Video Conferencing Connects Virtual Field Trips
7. Enter text / data via floating screen keyboard
8. Screen editing and recording changes or additions, real-time annotation
9. Support effective special needs education
10. Student feedback and evaluation with optional audience response attachment
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsere
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 740
More by this author