Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for Small Business

Posted by Vijay Shah on January 21st, 2020

If you are starting your business or thinking over to working as a self-employed, then you must have heard the name of accounting to manage your business for business growth.

Most of the business owners don't seem to know the financial aspects of their business. They just have desire to sell their products and services but don't know how to manage their financial structure. An accounting firm can assist you in accounting services to their clients including, VAT return, year-end accounting, auto-enrolment, self-assessment and many more, because they will be looking at the business as a BUSINESS.

Accountant Services in the UK

  • Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping includes the recording, storing and retrieving of financial transactions for a business, nonprofit organization, freelancer, contractor and others.
  • Preparation of Company Accounts: An accountant prepare statutory or abridged annual accounts for Companies House, make suitable corrections and amendments, appeal against penalties for filing after the due date.
  • Submission to Company’s House: Every registered company must submit an annual return to Companies House at the end of each year. The accounts must be submitted alongside the Company Tax Return and Corporation Tax computations. An accountant can help you with company’s house submission and tax calculation.
  • Submission to HMRC: As an employer, you must submit your payroll information to HMRC every time you pay to your employees. These submissions ensure HMRC's records of your employee and payment details are kept up to date in real time. An accountant can help you with Payroll of your employees.
  • Sole Trader Accounts: If you are working as a self-employed, you will to set up your accounts to record your income and expenses. Sole traders pay income tax and national insurance based on their accounts.
  • VAT: VAT is short for 'Value Added Tax'. VAT registration is the process of listing your business with the government as active in production and sales.
  • Company Registration: Company registration is the process of legally incorporating a new limited company or limited liability partnership through Companies House. An accountant can help you with company registration or formation with Companies House.
  • Payroll: Payroll actually refers to the list of employees you pay, along with employee information. Payroll mistakes can happen faster than you think. With the help of accountant you can maintain the payroll of your employees.
  • Tax Investigation: Tax investigation is an investigation processed by a tax authority in order to recover tax undercharged in previous years of assessment.
  • PROPERTY Accounts: Whether you are running a real estate agency or manage properties for your clients, real estate accounting can be complex for you. An accountant can help you with your property accounts.

FinacBooks is a group of professional accountants, bookkeepers and tax advisors with specialist of business advisors. Our clients included from sole-trader, contractor, freelancer, self-employed businesses and private clients to small business and large businesses based in the UK.

Like it? Share it!

Vijay Shah

About the Author

Vijay Shah
Joined: January 7th, 2020
Articles Posted: 7

More by this author