Posted by Jack Johnson on January 24th, 2020
• High performance engineered HDPE for excellent chemical resistance and impact durability
• Unique Injection Molding Technology as compared to conventional molding methods; giving products more strength and higher sump capacity with lesser weight
• Heavy duty polyethylene platform provides chemical resistance compared to standard steel frame
• Yellow w Drain
• 100% Made in U.S.A
• EPA and SPCC Compliance
Categories: Spill Management, Secondary Containment
• Eagle’s modular spill containment decks are designed with built-in U-channels to quickly connect units in various configurations to suit your work place requirements! It’s like Lego, built you own 4, 6 & 8 drums configurations and many more!
• EPA 40 CFR 264.175: Container storage areas must have a containment system that has sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of containers or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater.
• The SPCC marker indicates compliance with EPA Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Regulations.
Established since 1987, United Resources has been specializing in M.R.O Consumables & Equipment, Safety Protective Equipment and Spill Response & Management products and services.
Equipped with a comprehensive range of products supported by an extensive supply chain network and technical expertise, United Resources offers turn-key solutions across various industries.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorJack Johnson
Joined: November 18th, 2019
Articles Posted: 35
More by this author