What Are The Qualities To Look For In A Salesforce Consulting Partner?
Posted by Eldon Broady on January 28th, 2020
There are a number of reasons why the companies require a Salesforce consulting partner. Specifically, a Salesforce consultant can support a large number of needs for the businesses. Here are given some of the important qualities which are needed to be considered in a Salesforce consulting partner.
1. Salesforce Certifications
It is very important for the Salesforce consultant to possess certifications that would successfully help the companies in many ways. There is the availability of about 30 Salesforce certifications but, all of them are not essentially needed in your partner. Just a few of the important ones are needed like:
• Integration Architecture Designer
• Data Architecture and Management Designer
• Community Cloud Consultant
• Service Cloud Consultant
• Sales Cloud Consultant
• Certified Platform Developer
• Certified Administrator
2. Proper Understanding Of The Client’s Business
The main goal of any partner should be that they understand the core of the particular problem and therefore, work towards its solution.
3. Process Of Onboarding
Specifically, a Salesforce consultant should help you through the overall process of onboarding. The steps involved are the:
• Engagement At The Initial Stage
• Requirement Gathering
• Changing Of The Control Process
• Delivery Of The Best Solution Along With Testing
• Documentation And Training
• Ongoing Support
• Measuring Success
• Transfer Of Knowledge To The Internal Team
• Go Live Process And Support
So, the Salesforce consultant should essentially possess these qualities along with sufficient knowledge related to UX consulting.
Eldon Broady writes about Android softwares and mobile application development services. You can find his thoughts at an enterprise software consultant blog. For more information about an Ecommerce consulting company, visit this website.
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorEldon Broady
Joined: June 21st, 2019
Articles Posted: 51
More by this author