Garcinia Cambogia Capsule An Ayurvedic Weight Loss Supplement

Posted by My Assignment Services on February 3rd, 2020

Garcinia Cambogia has been used in Southeast Asia for a long time due to its impact on the digestive system and its efficacy to preserve foods. It is used to flavor foods, especially fish curry. Later researchers found that Garcinia cambogia is helpful in speeding up weight loss. People with extra body fat or obesity are usually seen as obsessed with the problem of overweight and to find a reliable and effective way to get rid of the problem. Garcinia Cambogia has been recognized and widely considered as one of the most effective weight loss supplements.

Garcinia Cambogia and Weight Loss

As per the several studies, Garcinia cambogia is believed to slow down or block the production of body fat, by inhibiting citrate lysis. Garcinia cambogia contains 30 to 60 percent of hydroxy citric acid (HCA) that may constrain an enzyme called citrate lyase which helps to store body fat. It can reduce blood fat and reduce the risk of weight gain. Garcinia Cambogia Capsules reduces the appetite by increasing the creation of serotonin, decreases cholesterol levels. It helps in regulating metabolism, prevents fat creation and helps in fat excretion and promotes weight loss. Few studies have also suggested that it may be very effective in reducing belly fat in overweight people.


Overweight, Extra body fat or Obesity is a bigger concern today. Almost 30 percent of people are obese worldwide. And extensively, most of the remaining 70 percent are somehow carrying extra body fat but cannot be categorized as obese. There are various reasons people unintentionally gain their weight and overeating is most obvious among those. But many other reasons such as less sleeping, stress, excess consumption of junk foods and physical inactivity may help in creating fat.

Why Extra Body Fat Should Not Be Ignored?

In this constantly running, competitive and busy world, it’s apparent to ignore a few routines. But it is always important to understand what should not be ignored and overweight is one of them. 

A person with excess body fat is more likely to have conditions including:

  • Osteoarthritis

  • Diabetes

  • Heart disease and stroke

  • High blood pressure

  • Gallbladder disease and gallstones

  • Gout

  • Breathing problems and asthma

  • Hypertension

  • Some cancers

Other Health Benefits

Apart from its benefits in reducing weight, Garcinia cambogia can provide many other health benefits including:

  • Garcinia cambogia can help to reduce the developing risk of type 2 diabetes by its anti-diabetes effects that help in decreasing leptin levels and insulin levels, improving blood sugar control, increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing inflammation.

  • Garcinia cambogia helps to boost energy levels. When people feel more energetic throughout the day, they feel more active and inclined to exercise and other physical activities. These physical activities help in burning more calories. 

Side Effects

At most parts, Garcinia cambogia weight loss supplements are safe as long as it’s taken at an appropriate dose but overconsumption may cause some negative effects such as dizziness, headache and dry mouth.

Garcinia in Ayurveda

Garcinia cambogia is a natural and wonderful herb to use for weight loss. It has been recognized and mentioned in Ayurveda for its thermogenic potency which improves absorption and sharpens the taste buds. It helps in reducing the toxic build-up in the oral cavity and to make the body lighter.

Many Ayurvedic companies understood the effectiveness and presented supplements for overweight problems formed by Garcinia cambogia. Supplements are available in many forms like Garcinia cambogia Capsules, Tea, extracts, tablets, etc. Among these Ayurvedic brands, BIOAYURVEDA, one of the leading Ayurvedic brand also presents and recommends its Garcinia capsule which is purely natural and organic and completely safe to use. 


Today, Garcinia cambogia is popular as a weight-loss supplement. Different studies have presented their different results but the people have been using this ingredient in their home remedies so they understand its effectiveness already. 


BioAyurveda is a luxurious ayurvedic brand and it does organic treatment in different health issues like amla capsule, natural anti-dandruff shampoo, colon supplements, ayurvedic face cream, miracle face cream and many more. you can online buy ayurvedic products from BioAyurveda.


Like it? Share it!

My Assignment Services

About the Author

My Assignment Services
Joined: October 12th, 2019
Articles Posted: 6

More by this author