(Part 1) Mass Media/ Communication and Journalism FAQs
Posted by nraismc on February 5th, 2020
Mass Communication FAQs
Every Media Aspirants who are looking to get admission in mass communication college always had some basic questions before joining.
Here we are trying to Answer every Frequent Asked Question related to Mass Comm & Journalism.
Which course is Best in Mass Communication?
BJMC & MJMC is two of the most popular Best Course in Mass Communication among students, apart from these 2 PG Diploma Courses are also opted by Students.
Is there any entrance exam for Journalism/Mass Communication?
Yes, there is a entrance exam to get admission in mass communication held by some Universities.
But, it is not compulsory for every college in India, each institute have their admission process.
What is the Salary of Mass Communication?
The Salary of a Fresher Media Person can be up to 15k to 25k in initial days. it increased according to Skills & Expertise.
What is the Fee of Mass Communication?
It could be different from college to Universities but generally, it vary between 50,000rs to 5,00,000rs across Nation.
Is Mass Communication a Good Career Option?
Opting a Mass Communication Course opens a variety of doors for students to more job opportunities related to the media Industry.
How much Percentage is required for Mass Communication?
Admission seeker should have at least 50% marks from recognized board for the UG programme as well as 50% percentage in graduation for Post Graduate Course.
Which college is Best for Mass Communication?
There are so many top mass communication college in Delhi, Here are some Top 10 Best Mass Communication college
1. (IIMC) Indian Institute of Mass Communication
2. (ACJ) Asian College of Journalism
3. (FTII) Film and Television Institute of India
4. (IIJNM) Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
5. (SIMC) Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication
6. (IIMC) Indian Institute of Mass Communication
7. IAAN School of Mass Communication
8. A.J.K Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Milia Islamia University
9. (NRAISMC) NRAI School of Mass Communication
10. (NIMC) National Institute of Mass CommunicationAlso See: Mass Communication, Indian Institute, Communication College, Entrance Exam, Mass, Communication, Institute
Learn The Secrets of Shooting Video
Now you can learn the fast track system used by a world class photographer and videographer to shoot, direct, and produce any type of video, regardless of your current skill level.