Top 6 Features of A Good Shopping Complex
Posted by aiplgurgaon on February 11th, 2020
The popularity of supermarkets, malls and grand shopping complexes have increased significantly over the last decade, especially amongst the vibrant young, urban population. Nowadays, shopping is considered to be much more than just a necessity of life by many. Several people consider it to be a source of recreation and entertainment. Many urban dwellers have now bid goodbye to the days of wandering from one place to another in the scorching heat of the sun in search of items of their need and to avail the best possible deals for them. Modern shopping complexes offer a great number of conveniences and host of options to the buyers under a single roof.
Some of the best commercial property in Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai and other cities feature grand shopping complexes where people can indulge in retail therapy and shopping sprees while being ensconced in the comfort of lavishly decorated building that is well-lit and air-conditioned. A host of recreational, entertainment and dining options can also be found by people at these destinations, which go a long way in both engaging and entertaining people belonging to all ages and backgrounds.
Here are some of the key features of a good shopping complex:
- The shopping complex must be equipped with a dynamic blend of retail, entertainment and dining facilities. These facilities go a long way in magnetizing diverse types of people belonging to various walks of life and having distinguished types of interests.
- The shopping complex should be located advantageously, preferably in the heart of the city. It should also be well-connected by both roads and highways to diverse parts of the city, and even beyond. This factor would make sure that any potential customer does not face problems in reaching the establishment from their place of residence.
- The establishment should offer safe and adequate parking facilities to ensure the optimal convenience of all visitors and stakeholders. Many premium shopping complexes can be found nowadays in large urban hubs that feature multiple levels of underground as well as surface parking space, so as to adequately ensure the convenience of all shoppers.
- The complex should be surrounded by gorgeous greenery, ideally comprised of landscaped gardens and parks. This enables these buildings to offer a peaceful ambience and attractive views to the discerning visitors. They may also feature pedestrian-friendly pathways and sidewalks that beautifully complement the open, landscaped areas of the complex, and augments the convenience and comfort of the visitors.
- No one should shop with an empty stomach, therefore there must be provisions for dining present at the shopping complex. Moreover, contemporary young shoppers ideally gravitate towards destinations with a food court where they can have good food and conversations, along with enjoying the best retail experience.
- The shopping complex must be very well lit, and all the brands featured there must be displayed prominently. The visitors should have an expansive array to choose from as they enter the building with the aim of buying something.
The best commercial properties in Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai and other major cities commonly feature entertainment and recreational options such as an in-house multiplex and children’s play zone that go a long way in maintaining a distinct festive and enjoyable atmosphere within the establishment premises.