Daily maintenance of digital signage display
Posted by sere on February 11th, 2020
ITATOCUH offers indoor and outdoor digital signage display, which includes wall mounted, floor stand installation, and supports the customized one, such as configuration, shape, color or materials, even totem image ,etc. In this blog, we would like to tell you daily maintenance of digital signage display.
1. Keep the humidity of your digital signage environment, and don't let anything with damp properties enter your digital signage. Adding electricity to a digital sign that contains moisture can cause permanent damage by corroding its components.
2, to avoid possible problems, we can choose passive protection and active protection, as far as possible to the digital sign may cause damage to the objects away from the screen, while cleaning the screen is also as gently as possible to minimize the possibility of damage.
3. Digital signage has the closest relationship with our users, so it is necessary to do a good job in cleaning and maintenance. Exposure to the outdoor environment for a long time wind, sun, dust, etc., a period of time down, the screen is sure to be a piece of dust, which needs to be cleaned in time, in order to prevent dust for a long time to wrap the surface affect the viewing effect.
4. Stable power supply and good grounding protection are required. Do not use in severe natural conditions, especially in strong lightning weather.
5, the screen body is prohibited to water, iron powder and other conductive metal. Digital signage should be placed in a low-dust environment as much dust will affect the display and too much dust will damage the circuit. In case of water for various reasons, please immediately cut off power and contact maintenance personnel until the display panel in the screen is dry before use.
6. Switching sequence of digital signage display:
A: first turn on the control computer to make it run normally, then turn on the digital signage screen.
B: first turn off the digital signage screen, then turn off the computer.
7. During playing, the screen should not be all white, all red, all green, all blue and other bright pictures for a long time, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive power cord heating, LED lamp damage and affect the service life of the screen. Do not disassemble or splice the screen body.
8. It is recommended that the rest time of digital signage should be more than 2 hours every day, and digital signage should be used at least once a week during the plum rain season. Generally turn on the screen at least once a month and light it up for more than 2 hours.
9, the digital sign surface can be wiped with a dry cloth, or use a brush, vacuum cleaner for dust removal, can not be directly wiped with a wet cloth.
10. Digital signage display shall be regularly checked to see whether it is working normally and whether there is any damage to the line. If it is not working, it shall be timely replaced; if it is damaged, it shall be timely repaired or replaced. Digital signage internal circuit, non-professional people are not allowed to touch, in order to avoid electric shock, or cause damage to the circuit; If there is a problem, please ask a professional for maintenance.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsere
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 740
More by this author