Web Technician Responsibilities
Posted by emmamegan on February 25th, 2020
Looking to lease a professional Web Technician to manage our net server systems. In this role, you will be responsible for putting in and keeping net server hardware, software, and protection. You can also be required to display the performance of the network, upgrade hardware structures, and put into effect back-end answers for website malfunctions.
To make sure achievement as a Web Technician, you ought to have a massive knowledge of internet server architecture, information on internet development, and high-degree programming skills. A top-class Web Technician ensures the stability and safety of employer internet servers and responds quickly to web page malfunctions.
Web Technician Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and performance-testing present server structures.
- Installing and maintaining internet server hardware and software program.
Optimizing server networks.
- Ensuring the quality of web products and services.
- Troubleshooting community and server failures.
- Proposing and implementing answers to internet site malfunctions.
- Monitoring and retaining website system safety.
- Providing technical support.
- Auditing and editing employer websites.
- Backing-up web servers and supplying restoration options.
Web Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field.
- Previous work experience as a Web Technician.
- Advanced information of AWS, CCDD, MCSD, and Oracle APEX.
- Knowledge of net tools such as Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Detailed knowledge of hardware structures together with circuit boards, processors, and memory modules.
- Knowledge of network protection structures.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex web and software issues.
- Good conversation skills.