Find Data Analyst Jobs - OPTResume
Posted by nancychristian on February 28th, 2020
Are you an F1 student looking for OPT jobs? OPTResume Hiring Data Analyst Candidates (Hiring only OPT Candidates). We are looking for Data Analyst (OPT/CPT candidates) and offer Multiple Technologies to them as per our client requirements.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of reports (for different teams) detailing the behaviour and interaction of users with the Ubisoft platform and products.
- Provide systematic, reliable, meaningful data estimates.
- Deliver data analysis through charts and reports, which will be integrated into internal presentations.
- Conduct comparative analyses to identify patterns and trends.
- Propose relevant analyses (whether exploratory, descriptive or predictive) that meet the needs and have the maximum possible impact.
- Participate in the development of the tracking system, formulate recommendations to help improve the current process and the report templates.
- Build tools to showcase analysis results using tools like Tableau.
Data Analyst Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Hiring OPT Candidates.
- A master’s degree is a plus.
- Data analytics/science-related certification(s) is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years in a data analyst or data scientist role.
- Experience working with high volumes of data.
- Expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Excellent statistical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Teradata and/or Hadoop (Spark, Informatica).
- Developing and maintaining ETL solutions.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas easily to both functional and technical users.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, tool building (reports, dashboards, etc) and presenting findings.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Good knowledge of Python or R.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and fluency in SQL.
- Good knowledge Tableau or similar tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets.
Apply Now: opt jobsAlso See: Data Analyst, Opt Jobs, Good Knowledge, Student Looking, Data, Analyst, Opt
Writer Help Wanted
Learn how to find writing jobs online and how to earn a passive or full-time income doing what you love!