Global Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark during 2019 to 2027
Posted by Arslan on February 28th, 2020
In a recent business intelligence study, Fact.MR presents the nitty-gritty of the global luxury eyewear market considering 2014-2018 as the historic year and 2019–2027 as the stipulated timeframe. The business report highlights the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting luxury eyewear market development. Further, all the market shares associated with the market as well as the segments are expressed in terms of value and volume.
The global luxury eyewear market is set to surpass a value of US$ 50 Bn by the end of 2027, according to the latest research intelligence report of FactMR. Leading brands in the luxury eyewear market are augmenting their investments in optimization of marketing strategies in a bid to enhance customer loyalty.
"Increasing implementation of omni-channel retailing is significantly impacting the build-up of high-end eyewear market, with greater emphasis expected on pricing and distribution," says the FactMR report.
Luxury Eyewear Market: Key Findings
- Eyeglasses remain bestsellers, accounting for more than 60% share in the market value.
- Branding efforts are becoming critical for sales, marketing, and public relations, especially for fashion houses and eyewear manufacturers.
- Virtual try on tools gaining rapid traction, as they allow consumers to see how eyewear fits and looks before a purchase.
- The complexity of supply chains is pushing need for stronger distribution networks.
- Europe, accounting for around 1/3rd of global market revenues, remains a lucrative investment pocket.
Request a Sample Copy of Concerned Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4478
Luxury Eyewear Market: Key Driving Factors
Also See: Luxury Eyewear, Eyewear Market, Global Luxury, 50 Bn, Market, Luxury, Eyewear
- Increasing consumer awareness about UV protection is shaping consumer perception about sunglasses as more than a fashion accessory, which remains a key factor driving sales of sunglasses.
- Actionable insights about changing consumer trends, sourced from social media platforms, work in favor of the online retail of luxury eyewear.
- Notable rise in per capita spending of consumers on premium products is significantly contributing to market growth.
Freight Broker Boot Camp
Learn how I went from not knowing what a freight broker was to doing over $80 million in sales per year!
Learn to Play The Guitar
Written for beginner guitarists by professional guitar teacher Anthony Pell is one of the best beginner guitar eBooks online.One Hour Dress
The One Hour Dress designed by Mary Brooks Picken in 1923Zero Limits Music
Whether you just picked up the guitar, have been playing for a while, or your friends are impressed that you’ve mastered Guitar Hero!Advertise Here