1. About Invisalign teen? Invisalign teen is an invisible way to straighten your teen’s teeth without the restrictions that come with metal braces. Instead of using wires and brackets, Invisalign uses series of clear, removable aligners that have been custom-made for teen’s teeth. Teens can simply wear them over their teeth and can changes them out for a new set of aligners every two weeks. Your teen’s teeth will gradually shift into place, for achieving that confident smile.
2. Does Invisalign teeth braces lincoln are effective as traditional braces? Yes, if you wore according to the recommendations of an experienced Invisalign-trained orthodontist. Invisalign teen is effective as traditional braces which are most common for teeth-straightening issues. Invisalign can treat mild to severe cases which includes underbite, overbite, overcrowding and gaps between teeth. The chances are high your teen will be a great candidate for Invisalign.
3. What are the advantages of Invisalign teen braces lincoln over traditional braces? If you had braces by yourself, you already know the issues associated with metal wires and brackets. With Invisalign,aligners are removable, your teen can play sports without the worry of being hit by a ball in the mouth. It can cause real damage in braces. Your teen should not eat popcorn to apples and raw carrots with braces. With Invisalign, there are no restrictions. The removable aligners help to brush and floss normally to maintain proper oral hygiene.
4. who is eligible for Invisalign Teen? Invisalign Teen is used for teens who have erupted permanent dentition-this includes most teenagers. Invisalign orthodontist should be well trained to evaluate your teen’s specific dental issues to determine candidacy.
5. How much time does Invisalign teen treatment take? treatment time is same as traditional braces, but the actual length of the teen’s treatment depends on the severity of their condition and it can only be determined by your orthodontist.
6. Does teen have to wear Invisalign all the time? teen is effective if you wore 20-22 hours per day and changed in every two weeks. According to the clinical study data, teens wear their aligners on average for just 21 hours per day. Each aligner has blue indicators that fade over time when used as directed, so an orthodontist can track compliance.
7.Is there any emotional concern to consider? shows that moms underestimate teens who feel self-conscious about their crooked teeth, and used braces as a solution which can make their self- confidence worse. But with Invisalign Teen ,no one wants to know that your teen is straightening their teeth. Remove a potential source of real anxiety for them and give them the confidence to be themselves in front of everyone.
Earn Crypto with Stakecube StakeCube is the predominant crypto ecosystem originally launched in June 2018 as PoS Pool and has since grown to service over 50,000 Users and supporting 55+ different crypto assets with unique features across 10+ apps, like an integrated Exchange, maste