What are the ways to clean wooden door
Posted by aihw on March 4th, 2020
Wooden door need to be protected from maggots, moisture, and deformation during maintenance. Today, Runcheng will tell you about the methods of cleaning wooden doors. Here are some ways to clean wooden doors:
1. You can gently wipe the floating dust on the surface with a pure soft dry cloth. At regular intervals, use a wet cotton thread that has been wrung to dry the dust on the corners of the door. Dry and clean with a vacuum cleaner.
2. When removing the stains on the surface of the wooden door (such as fingerprints), wipe with a soft cloth after wetting with humid air.
3. When the stain is too heavy, use a neutral cleaning agent, toothpaste or furniture special cleaning agent. After decontamination, wipe it immediately.
4. In order to maintain the gloss and service life of the wooden door, it should be cleaned and dusted regularly. The surface of the wooden door can be cured with a special curing solution for wooden decoration products.
5. When wiping the glass, do not let the cleaning agent or water penetrate into the gap of the glass bead, so as not to deform the bead. Do not use too much force when wiping the glass, however the glass may be damaged and hurt people.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authoraihw
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 188
More by this author