Japan Airbag Market Trends, Size, Competitive Analysis and Forecast 2019-2025

Posted by mansi on March 5th, 2020

Japan airbag market is expected to augment with a modest growth nearly at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. Japan is the leading automotive and airbag market player all across the globe. A number of key players in the airbag market have their headquarter in Japan. Dacial Corporation, Denso Corporation, Nihon Plast, Toyoda Gosai, and Takata Corp. are the major Japanese market players in the industry. There is a huge demand for Japanese vehicles and components all across the globe and due to this, around 20% of the total export is Automotive-related components each year. As per the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturer around 9.7 million vehicles were manufactured in Japan in 2018. Out of total vehicles produced around 85% are passenger cars and the rest, 15% are commercial vehicles. 

Request a Free Sample of our Japan Airbag Markethttps://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/japan-airbag-market

The airbag is a common passive safety system in Japanese passenger cars. Almost in every vehicle, front airbags are installed. Additional to basic safety systems in cars, the Japanese car manufacturer also provides advance passive safety systems such as Side airbags, Curtain airbags, Active head restraints, ISOFIX anchorages (for child safety seats) and Three-point seatbelt for the rear center seat. 

A  full Report of US Airbag Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/japan-airbag-market

The Japan airbag market is segmented based on type and vehicle type. By type, the market is further analyzed into front airbag, side airbag, curtain airbag, and knee airbag. During the forecast period, the front airbag segment is expected to have a major market share. By vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The passenger car segment is expected to have a major market share during the forecast period as most of the vehicles manufactured in the country are passenger cars. 

Japan Airbag Market Segmentation

By Type

  • Front Airbag
  • Side Airbag
  • Curtain Airbag
  • Knee Airbag

By Vehicle Type

  • Passenger Cars
  • Hatchback
  • Sedan
  • SUV
  • Commercial Vehicle

Company Profiles

  • Ashimori Industry Co., Ltd.
  • Autoliv Inc. 
  • Continental AG
  • Daciel Corp.
  • DENSO Corp. 
  • Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd. 
  • Key Safety Systems, Inc. 
  • Nihon Plast Co., Ltd. 
  • NXP Semiconductors N.V. 
  • Robert Bosch GmbH 
  • Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd. 
  • TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.

About Orion Market Research

Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.

Media Contact:

Company Name: Orion Market Research

Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari

Email: info@omrglobal.com

Contact no: +1 646-755-7667, +91 7803040404

Like it? Share it!


About the Author

Joined: January 22nd, 2020
Articles Posted: 169

More by this author