How to distinguish the front and back of the fabric?
Posted by hw on March 7th, 2020
Clothing is made of fabric, which is the material used to make clothing. As one of the three elements of clothing, fabrics can not only interpret the style and characteristics of clothing, but also directly influence the performance of clothing colors and shapes. Shows its noble perfection, soft touch.
And how to distinguish the front and back of the fabric？
1) The pattern and color on the front of general fabrics are clearer and more beautiful than the reverse.
(2) For fabrics with stripe appearance and color matching pattern fabric, the front pattern must be clear and pleasing.
(3) convex strips and uneven fabrics, the front side is tight and delicate, with stripe or pattern convexity; the reverse side is rough, with longer floating lines.
(4) Raised fabric: Raised fabric on one side, the raised side is the front side. The double-sided fluffed fabric uses the smooth and neat side of the down as the front of the fabric.
(5) Observe the selvedge of the fabric. The smooth and neat side of the selvedge is the front of the fabric.
(6) For double-layer and multi-layer fabrics, if the warp and weft densities on the front and back sides are different, the front side generally has a higher density or the front side materials are better.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorhw
Joined: June 6th, 2019
Articles Posted: 539
More by this author