It makes an ideal destination when you want some relaxation and exploration far away from the madding crowd. Whether you travel alone or with family, this place will always fascinate you with its multiple attractions.
One such attraction is the shopping arcades and markets. If you are looking for some extra-ordinary shopping experience in Phuket, you need to know about the markets.
Here are the best 7-night markets in Phuket Thailand, which are surely going to make you spoilt for choices.
The night market in Phuket is all about the cultural tradition of the town. So, let us know about the same in detail.
1. Phuket Sunday Street MarketLard Yai or the night weekend market is the walking street line of shops that make one of the most popular attractions. You will get a true reflection of the life and culture of the town in this crowded market. For the cheap local tee shirts and denim that are stylish, you need to head to this market.
2. Phuket Weekend MarketTalad Tai Rot or the Naka Market is the local name of this weekend night market. Ranging from second-hand goods to pirated items, curios, and a great variety of local foods are the items that you can explore here. The market remains crowded throughout the year and the metal roofs keep the shops protected when it rains in monsoon.
3. Chillva Market PhuketPopular among the youth, this one is the latest night market that unfolds various items. The most exciting aspect of this market is how it resells the used utensils and other items. You will notice the youngsters enjoying in this market while buying and reselling products. Night market in Phuket is all about fun and local delights and this one will surely meet your desires.
4. Malin Plaza PatongIf you are heading to the Patong beach, this market is where you need to destine. Located at the southern end of the beautiful beach, this market is a new one. A wide variety of food is the main attraction of this market, which attracts more tourists than the other night markets.
5. An Evening at the Phuket Town Weekend Night MarketHave you heard of the phrase One Province, One Product? Well, this market is a complete opposite of this concept as it boasts a wide variety of handicrafts and handmade useful goods. You will find handicrafts from each province of Thailand in this special night market. The bars and street food stalls are there to quench your appetite as well.
6. Kathu Vintage MarketLocated in Kathu, this one is a new addition to the list of night markets around Phuket. You can locate this market right in between Phuket Town and Patong Beach. Don’t go by what the name suggests as there is nothing about vintage in this market. All you can have is delicious local food at low prices along with shopping items.
7. Karon Temple MarketThis market, located in Karon Beach is another hub for shopping. It opens only two days in the week and hence, you need to check the timings before you head to this one. Starting from the shopping items to food and beverages, there is a lot to explore here. The usual timing of the market is on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Other than shopping in Phuket, do not forget about your accommodation, which is another important element of a perfect stay in Thailand.
We at the Chinoiserie Collection Resort & Spa are the leading luxury boutique resort in south Phuket.
We pride ourselves on our personalized service to guests, which includes recommendations on where to shop for their most prized gifts, as well as a shopping guide at the markets (for translation and bargaining).
We look forward to serving you soon!
To book your accommodation with us, you can simply contact us over a call or from our website.
Article Source: https://chinocollection.com/7-best-night-market-in-phuket-thailand-for-shopping/