Reasons why you should send your child to Best Residential School In Dehradun
Posted by tiseducation on March 24th, 2020
The capital of Uttarakhand, Dehradun is a gateway to some of the most popular hill stations in the country. Nestled in the Doon Valley, in the foothills of the Himalayas, Dehradun is bordered by the Ganges and Yamuna. This beautiful city with Himalayan ranges in the backdrop has evolved itself as a hub of education over the years and carries the label of the ‘school capital of India’. It is home to some of the leading academic centres in the country, providing a world-class education to all of its students. Tula’s International School (TIS) is a best co-ed residential school in Dehradun, affiliated to CBSE board that aims to work towards the overall development of its students.
It was established in 2004 and has managed to create a name for itself amongst the best residential schools in Dehradun for girls and boys. Tula's International School boasts of a beautiful campus spread over 22 acres of land, away from the chaos of the city. Its extremely proficient team of educators have played a huge role in transforming its students into diligent young adults, who have what it takes to be the change they wish to see in their near future.
As a Best Boarding school in Dehradun, Tula’s International School offers a lot of advantages to its students that sets them apart from their counterparts in other day schools. Let us take a look at some of its most prominent list of advantages:
- It helps its students lead a disciplined life: First and foremost, Tula’s International School instils a sense of punctuality and discipline in its students from very early in their lives. The academic centre runs as per structured timelines, which helps its students to understand and embrace the concepts of time management, distribution and optimization.
- It provides the perfect platform to unlock potential: Tula’s International School's dynamic learning environment allows its students to explore and discover their innate talents, strengths and skillsets. Additionally, its state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities endow them with an opportunity to hone their skills in the most efficient manner.
- It helps them to build confidence and resistance: Living away from home never comes easy. However, students overcome their initial phase of discomfort and eventually become more adept at handling tense situations. This gives them the confidence to tackle all the potential challenges and responsibilities life has in store for them.
- It provides its students with a 24x7 learning environment: Tula’s International School aims to contribute to the overall development of its students. Therefore, it has a more multidisciplinary approach to education in comparison to other non-residential schools.
- It helps them in building strong connections with others: The shared communal experience at Tula’s International School, one of the best residential schools in Dehradun for girls and boys helps its students in forming everlasting bonds with their peer group. Additionally, its incredible bunch of teachers have done everything in their power to make this space, a home away from home for their students.
- It helps to prepare for life after high school: According to research, students at a boarding school are more prepared for university than their peers, and are also more likely to earn advanced degrees such as a master's or PhD. Subsequently, Tula’s International School lays a lot of emphasising on conducting multiple seminars and workshops for its students throughout their high school years. This helps them to become more equipped in making the right decisions with regard to their careers and everything else that lies ahead of them.
Hence, it is safe to say that Tula’s International School offer a long list of advantages to its students that gives them an edge over their peers. As one of the best residential schools in Dehradun; TIS has left no stone unturned in ensuring these students are given all that they need to excel in every sphere of their lives.
Also See: Tulas International, International School, Residential Schools, Thebest Residential, Tulas, Students, School
Adult Guitar Lessons
Have you always wanted to play guitar but could never find the time? Like the rest of us, you're probably busy raising a family, working a job, finishing school or chasing a career. You might even think you're too old, or unable to learn how to play.