Your Child's Education Begins in Preschool
Posted by kangarooclubhouse on March 24th, 2020
In this day and age, it's imperative that you give your children the best possible education in order to put them on the right path for a fulfilling future. That means finding them the best preschool for them. You want to find a company that offers more than daycare. You want to use a company that presents an accredited program that can give your children the head start on elementary education that will set the course for their further education. The goal of the program should be to foster a love of learning that will carry them through life. Make sure you choose the right preschool program in Nampa, ID.
How Do I Choose?
- Since children prefer structure and routine, look for an education centre that offers programs for your child from newborn to age thirteen.
- They should have a special early learning curriculum for preschool, pre-K and kindergarten. This program should offer different activities during the day including interaction with others, individual attention through reading or writing instruction, storytime, movies, naps, snacks and lunch, and craft activities.
- The curriculum should be play-based, with an emphasis on improving motor and social skills.
- The school should be rated by the Idaho Quality Rating System, a six-step process of accreditation with the National Association for Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Visit the school before introducing your children and talk to the administrators about their program and their teachers. Spend some time watching how the staff interacts with the students.
- Find out about what will be included in the program. Will there be meals and snacks provided? What about transportation to and from school or after-school activities?
- The school should be locally owned and operated.
- The teachers should all have early childhood education credentials, be CPR trained, have a thorough background check, and have on-going training.
- Each room in the facility should be outfitted with cameras, and you should be able to access the feeds at all times to check on your child. The facility should go out of their way to offer transparency, security, and peace of mind to the parents. In addition to cameras, the school should have a fingerprint ID system to identify parents or caregivers and have an alarm system.
- Regular meetings with the teachers should be routine, to check on your child's progress.
- The curriculum should offer the latest techniques to improve early learning skills.
These are some of the items to consider and questions to ask when choosing a preschool program in Nampa, ID. Also See: Preschool Program, Right Preschool, Early Learning, Young Children, Program, Education, School