Key Highlights of the Media Industry-Oriented Professional Programs
Posted by aaftsom on March 25th, 2020
Aspirants with desire and keen interest to become media personalities and journalists undergo undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma in Journalism & mass communication. Students learn about fundamental and advanced journalistic aspects through professional programs offered at one of the leading and finest institutions of mass media across India.
Points to Know More about Mass Media Programs offered an Institution:
To understand the pros and cons of laws that governs the media; Are they necessary? Should the media function without checks and balances? Has the proliferation of 24x7 news channels made it imperative for media laws? What use is the Press Council? The media during the Emergency; The need for a Broadcasting Code and Cable TV regulations and more.
What an Aspirant Learns through Mass Communication and Journalism Programs!
• Learn and become capable of developing confidence that reduce stage fear from the minds of aspiring students who desire to be a media professional. Also, students will be able to understand different types of acting and presentation skills for becoming an actor or for directing or dealing with the actors.
• They get know the world of still photography and camera & equip them with fundamental technicalities of handling equipment in the creative manner.
• Bringing in the concepts related to Journalism, its working & software application help students to develop skills of basic journalistic writing and to do print layout. Also, it will provide a platform for understanding News, Newsroom and working of a Reporter.
• Learn the basics and advanced level of writing for different media (Print, Advertising, Digital, etc.)
• It make the student comprehend the concept of mass communication and its theories and they also learn about laws and ethics that govern, restricts and at the same time provide better work environment to the media professionals.
Aspirants also get to know and learn about international media and journalism through varied and one of the finest and oldest mass media colleges through mass communication courses under academic excellence.
Following can the aspects that he/she learns while pursuing professional programs at an institute and university:
The beginning of the popular media, Radio and international communication, Radio Liberty, Media during World Wars, before and after the split, Domination of the world news agencies and impact on news flow, Communication debates. To acquaint students in regard to print and broadcast journalism with the world’s quick-changing communication scenario and more.
School of Journalism and Mass Communication under the aegis of AAFT has been playing crucial role in order to nurture talents for the industry of media that includes different domains such as news channels, radio, news agencies and more. It is one of the finest institutions that offers journalism courses in Noida to the legion of passionate aspirants.Also See: Mass Communication, Professional Programs, Mass Media, Programs Offered, Media, Mass, Journalism
Federal Funding Programs
Each year billions of dollars are distributed to the general public through government, federal and private funding programs in the form of grants, low interest and no- interest loans. Click to learn more about these programs!