Make Money Online with Honeygain! - Download this free software for your Windows computer, Android or iOS phone and get paid to share your internet connection! Download, turn it on and earn!

Is Far Infrared Sauna Safe? Here's What You Need To Know

Posted by getfit879 on March 26th, 2020

Though far infrared sauna was first introduced in the United States in the late ‘70s, the idea of using heat therapy to cure illnesses has been used since ancient times. With the advancement of medical technology, the utility of natural heat has sophisticatedly grown and has now been widely used across different parts of the world.

In this blog, we’re shedding light on a topic that patients who are new to Far Infrared therapy would most probably ask: Is it safe?

What Is Far Infrared Therapy

This type of heat therapy uses far infrared heat, which is the longest wavelength in the infrared tier (or the tier found below the red tier of the light spectrum). Because of its wavelength, far infrared heat can penetrate deep into body tissues and cells and help improve different bodily functions.

Infrared heat, in general, is considered safe. Take note that this heat is also produced by our body; hence it is something our body is familiar with.

Apart from far infrared sauna, this type of therapy is also employed in the form of far infrared mats, beddings, and blankets among others.

Traditional Vs. Far Infrared Sauna

Most gyms and spas nowadays are equipped with traditional saunas — rooms that use heat steam to warm the air and help you sweat your fats off.

Unlike these conventional saunas, their far infrared-assisted counterparts use far infrared heat to warm both the air and the bodies of its users. In particular, 80 percent of the heat produced go directly to the bodies while only the remaining 20 percent heat up the air.

With this setting, far infrared saunas produce lower room temperature, making it even more tolerable than traditional ones. The temperature range for far infrared saunas range from 100˚F to 150˚F (vs. Conventional saunas’ 190˚F).

For first-time users of this kind of sauna, it is better to consult a medical expert first. If a green light has been given, it is recommended to start your first session using the lowest temperature possible, with the duration limited until 10 to 15 minutes only (regular sessions last up to 20 minutes).

Experts also advise hydrating before and after every sauna session as your body is expected to perspire significantly during this period. Furthermore, sauna users should be careful not to move quickly from the sauna room after the session is finished as it can cause feelings of lightheadedness.

Far Infrared Sauna: Benefits You Can Ge

With proper expert advice and assistance, far infrared saunas can be a great form of heat-assisted therapy. Your body, in particular, can enjoy a wide array of benefits.

Apart from getting rid of toxins from your body, far infrared heat is capable of reaching your cells and tissues. Repair can be done to damaged ones, providing relief to joint and muscle pains. Metabolism will also be boosted, which, in turn, leads to the shedding off unnecessary fats.

It also helps improve blood circulation and lower blood pressure, making it an effective way of boosting cardiovascular health.

If you want to make most of the benefits of Far Infrared, contact us today and know more about our far infrared sauna. At GetFitt, we can help you achieve a healthier version of yourself.

Also See: Far Infrared, Infrared Sauna, Infrared Heat, Infrared Therapy, Sauna, Infrared, Heat

Use Sheet Music Like a Treasure Map
Discover the riches of buried treasure in every song

WordPress Plugins and Themes - WP Marketer Tools
WordPress Themes and Plugins To Help Grow Your Online Business and Make It More Efficient.

Turn Your Hobby Into A Business
Whether you want a full time income, or are just trying to supplement your income with a side hustle, now is your chance to turn your hobby into a business!

Advertise Here