The US Commercial Cleaning Industry
Posted by sonikashukla98 on April 17th, 2020
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “The U.S. Commercial Cleaning Industry”under Business Services Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This new study examines the huge and mature but fragmented 7 billion U.S. Commercial Cleaning And Maintenance Services Industry. Building service contractors employ 2.4 million nationwide. The business is very competitive, comprised of 1.4 million establishments -- mainly small operators, including 36,000+ U.S.-based franchised outlets. Competitors run the gamut from mom & pop cleaners, to giants such as ABM Industries with .5 billion in revenues. This study traces the industry’s size, growth, trends, end-user demand, structure, operating ratios, and competitors — Receipts for 1990-2017 actual, 2018-2019 estimates, and 2020 and 2025 forecasts.
Request a free sample copy U.S. Commercial Cleaning Industry Report @
The cleaning and sanitizing of public buildings has taken on a new importance with the Covid-19 crisis. In fact, many contractors are now seeing a boom in business. Worker turnover is still high,franchising is still popular, and “green cleaning” and OSHA and ISO certification have become more important.
The report covers the impact of the Covid-19 crisis and a looming recession. Includes in-depth findings and analyses of all the latest surveys by the Census Bureau, trade associations and trade magazines, as well as outlooks by other analysts and consultants. National and state ratios from the Census Bureau, BLS, NAR, BSCAI and other surveys. Includes in-depth profiles and rankings of 13 top competitors (ABM, ServPro, Jani-King, Coverall, Vanguard, ServiceMaster, more).
Introduction - Study Scope, Sources Used, Methodology 1-4
* Industry Nature & Definition: Description of the industry's major segments, services provided, NAICS codes
Executive Overview of Major Findings 5-19
* Highlights & key findings of all report chapters: industry nature, analysis of major
trends/issues affecting the industry (Covid-19 crisis, recession, staff pay/turnover, commercial office vacancy rates, commercial construction, franchising, green cleaning), outlooks by trade associations, analysts and consultants, industry size/growth: 1997-2017, 2020 & 2025 Forecast, industry structure, 2012 & 2017 Census key operating metrics (receipts, avg. per establishment, payroll/labor costs, etc.), client mix, services provided, top competitors ranking (franchises & non-franchise firms). Values of education, commercial, healthcare, retail end-user segments.
Demand factors: Outlook For Office Space & Commercial Construction 20-38
* Analysis of the amount of commercial floorspace nationwide* Outlook for commercial & office construction activity and indicators: value of non-residential construction, commercial office vacancy rates in major metro areas & nationwide
* Outlooks by: Natl. Assn. of Realtors, CB Richard Ellis, Jones Lang LaSalle: 2019-2020 mkt. status
* Findings of 2018 BOMA Experience Exchange Report: commercial office and industrial expense trends, occupancy
* Industrial and commercial building outlook
* Medical building construction outlook
* Amount of existing commercial floor space by U.S. and by region (1979-2012) share of space by type activity (retail, education, healthcare)
* Commercial office vacancy rates, by10 largest cities, office mkts. with highest vacancy rates
- Amount of commercial floorspace in the U.S. – 1989-2025 F (EIA survey)
- Distribution of floor space, by main building activity: 2012
- No. of buildings and % of total floor space by type activity (education, health care, lodging, retail,offices, warehouses, etc.), by region (1986, 1989, 1992, 1995, 1999, 2003, 2012)
- Distribution of commercial floor space, by size of building: 2012
- Distribution of commercial floor space, no. of buildings, by Census region: 2012
- Value of new construction of non-residential buildings, by type building/sector: 2008-2019
- Value of new construction of non-residential buildings: 1990-2019
- National office vacancy rates: 2007-2019 (NAR)
- Top 10 office markets with highest vacancy rates: Q4 2019
- U.S. healthcare expenditures & construction spending on structures: 1995-2020 projections.
Industry Size, Growth, Market Segments 39-58
* Discussion/analysis of 3-tiered mkt. structure (large contractors vs. small independents, and franchise organizations vs. non-franchise cleaners), estimated share by top firms
* Discussion of major factors affecting demand: growth drivers
* Industry size estimates; rationale for estimates by various sources – based on amount of commercial Floorspace, based on Census survey data – receipts of establishments nationwide, Marketdata's estimates/forecasts, factors affecting recent growth
* Analysis of employer vs. non-employer estabs. and receipts: 2000-2020
* Industry Segment growth: analysis of janitorial revenues vs. total building maint. industry.
* 2020 Outlook and probable effects of COVID-19 crisis: outlook for non-residential construction, office vacancy rates, effect on small vs. large contractors, cleaning methods needed
* 2021-2025 Forecast: discussion of long-term effect on the industry, post-recession changes
* Value of major industry segments in 2019: commercial office, industrial, healthcare, education, retail, other.
* Discussion and $ value of the Disaster Restoration Market
* Discussion and $ value of the Termite & Pest Control Market.
- Total industry potential, $ value and % change (1992-2020)
- Total industry revenues forecast: 2020 - 2025
- Share of total receipts by exterminating/pest control, janitorial, carpet cleaning, "all other"building cleaning & maintenance services: 2000-2017
- Total industry receipts, by major segments, annual % change (2000-2017, Census Bureau): total Industry, pest control, janitorial, carpet cleaning, other services to buildings
- Amount of commercial floorspace in U.S. – 1989-2025 Forecast
- Annual percent change in janitorial services receipts: 2001-2017
- Historical share of industry sales by pest control, carpet cleaning vs. janitorial/all other services: 2000-2017
- Employer vs. non-employer receipts: 2000-2020
- Historical industry receipts (1983-1998) - Census Bureau data.
- Historical share of industry receipts: pest control vs. janitorial & other services: 1985-2012
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/marketreports/the-u-s-commercial-cleaning-industry/2048548
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:Also See: Vacancy Rates, Pest Control, Office Vacancy, Floor Space, Receipts, Office, Market
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773