Best Way to Know Someone By Playing 21 Questions Game
Posted by johnsmith011124 on June 5th, 2020
21 Questions is a brilliant game to get someone to know. The game is as easy as the title, people will ask twenty-one random questions from the person they are playing with as well as answer twenty-one random questions. It's so easy but amazingly effective. It is truly the easiest and most harmless way to get to know someone else. It can be played in a group setting, but it makes the game long, boring, and somewhat difficult for someone who ruins the personal level of just two people talking. It's generally a game people are playing with someone they've been thinking a lot about, someone they like, and want to know. That is the entire purpose of the 21 Questions Game is about promoting conversation and finding out about the new things a person is doing.
Great questions to ask when people have 21 questions to play:
- If people had as much money as they liked, what will they do first thing?
- What character will they be from their favourite film or television show? And why?
- What would their nightmare job be, and how much people would have to get paid to do that?
- If they can change one thing in the world, or stop one thing that is happening, what would it be?
- What is the thing that has ever occurred that most changes in life?
- Is there something they do completely regret?
- Do they like wildlife? What are their favourites?
- If there were a time machine what age they would like to live in and why?
- Do people have secrets or things no one knows about that they do?
- What type of food/restaurant do they prefer?
Also See: 21 Questions, Questions Game, Know Someone, Brilliant Game, Questions, Game, Someone
- Do they have any cool hobbies?
- How old were they when they were getting their first crush? And who is?
- What is the craziest / most risky thing they ever did?
- What's the most trouble they've had with either the law or their family?
- Will they have any addictions to social media or technology?
- Will they be able to live a year without smartphones, computers or TV?
- Do they think technology has gone too far, and will potentially take over the world?
- Which is the toughest thing that they've ever done?
- If they could have any vehicle in the country, what kind of car would they drive?
- Have they any secret aspects of their personality?
- If people had children, what kind of parent would they be?