Do you need to safeguard your house...?
Posted by quickconnect on January 8th, 2013
Do you have long office hours? Do you like weekend getaways? Do you often have to go out on business trips? If yes, have you given a thought at the risk factors surrounding your house? With close to 500,000 cases of burglary reported in London and Wales, in the year 2011-2012, you have a good reason to be worried. It is in your interest you take up any substantial measures to overrun the possibility of any such mishap, which might leave you and your family close to devastated. One such measure that can help you keep your home secured is burglar alarms.
Numerous companies across UK provide home alarm systems, capable of protecting your precious house and its belongings, in your absence. Choosing the right burglar alarm for your home can be taxing exercise, especially because of the wide variety of alarms available. However, don’t you worry, here are a few tips that will come handy while you go hunting for what is best for you:-
1. Prefer the companies which offer monitoring and maintenance services. Installing a bells-only alarm won’t be of great help. This will leave you at the risk of relying on someone, to call you or the police, in case the alarm goes off. While, in the case of your alarm being constantly monitored, you have the benefit of getting a call directly from the company in case of any uncalled for movements in your premises.
2. A wireless system allows you the benefit of easy installation and portability, over the hard wired systems. A wireless system is also rather easy on your pockets.
3. A proficient system can be easily availed at a one-time reasonable price ranging from £99 to £149, with any extra charges for maintenance and monitoring on a monthly basis. So, do not splurge your money unnecessarily on service providers who have exceptionally high charges.
4. House alarms clubbed with the fire service response facility can be a good choice as you can avail two services at the price of one. This also reduces the hassle for you stay in touch with two different agencies at the same time.
5. You should opt for a burglar alarm installer which provides systems accredited by the National Security Inspectorate.
6. If you have pets in your place, do not forget to ask for a pet friendly system. This does come at an additional cost usually but is highly convenient.
So if, you plan to make your home safe and secure, just go online and choose a company that understands your requirements and fits in most or all of the above criteria, and you are good to go.
About The Author:
This article has been written by Mr Smith who is also associated with SecurityCAM Company. As the leading ADT Alarms Authorised Agent, SecurityCAM have been a sales arm of ADT for almost a decade. They are recognised by NSI (National Security Inspectorate) and employ a team of highly skilled and experienced security consultants who are on hand to advise both residential and business customers on the best possible security solutions.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorquickconnect
Joined: October 22nd, 2012
Articles Posted: 16
More by this author